The Angry Violent Right

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Not how this works kiddo.  Poster insinuated Kyle was racist.  Prove it. 

The "poster" who brought up racism was....

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

So the “OK” hand sign is racist again?   I remember being admonished on here months ago because it changed to not being racist, but now twitter Rose says it’s racist.   Hard to keep up.  

27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You posted it.  

Yes. I was bringing up that the court didn't know where Rittenhouse was and prosecutors are asking for his bond to be modified. Part of the prosecutors' argument is that Rittenhouse was flashing white supremacy signs (along with a bunch of other arguments). You latched onto that one part of the story and wrongly claimed it was the twitter poster claiming Rittenhouse is racist (in actuality the poster was providing a link to the story).

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Sure. But Twitter Rose posted it.  You understand that right? 

Do you know the difference between linking to a story about a prosecutor asking for bond modification and thinking the person linking that story is calling the suspect a racist based on what the prosecutor is arguing?

I mean, if you want to argue that the prosecutor is implying that Rittenhouse is racist, then make that argument. Or if you have evidence that Rose made claims Rittenhouse is racist, then provide those.

But even in those cases you're missing the point of the story: Rittenhouse getting his bond modified due to his behavior and his own defense attorney agreeing to the bond modification.

• Plus1 1

My brother drives past the big Deguns Gun Store just east of Lincoln almost every day, and at different times of day. 

He says they just took down the big Trump flag that flew outside and replaced it with the big yellow Don't Tread on Me flag.

He also says the parking lot is sometimes packed long after closing hours. 

I think we've moved into militia mode.

Can't say I thought 2021 would solve everything, but I 'd hoped for better.  The angry violent right and elected Republicans seem to be doubling down on civil war

• Plus1 2

Cop-punching Trump rioter filled Facebook page with photos of slain birds -- and named them after Democrats 

Prosecutors claim that Lopatic had been deploying violent rhetoric on his Facebook page for weeks leading up to the Capitol riots.

Among other things, he posted photos of birds that he killed while hunting and informed his followers that he had named the dead birds after prominent Democrats, including President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.