The Angry Violent Right

58 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/08/954842931/what-we-know-about-the-capitol-police-officer-who-died

He wasn't killed at the capitol.  And he wasn't injured so badly that he went from the capitol to a hospital. 

BTW, he took a progressive stance on many issues (he wrote multiple letters to editors of NJ newspapers on issues).  Just food for thought.

I hope you never try to claim you back the blue again. I will be here to call your unpatriotic a** out everytime.

6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Wat?

He wasn't killed at the capitol.  And he wasn't injured so badly that he went from the capitol to a hospital. 

BTW, he took a progressive stance on many issues (he wrote multiple letters to editors of NJ newspapers on issues).  Just food for thought.

How does this dismiss the sacrifice he made on behalf of our nation??

Just now, Born N Bled Red said:

He wasn't killed at the capitol.  And he wasn't injured so badly that he went from the capitol to a hospital. 

BTW, he took a progressive stance on many issues (he wrote multiple letters to editors of NJ newspapers on issues).  Just food for thought.

I think you are misreading the post. Blitz was just stating what had happened.

Just now, Born N Bled Red said:

I more meant that Blitz does not claim to back blue that I've ever seen, so your threat is weird.

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

I don’t think @Archy1221 deserves to be lumped in with the crazy guy.

Archy disagrees with a lot of folks, but his opinions are at least based on reality.  He’s been a trooper in here the past 24 hours.

Hey, I feel that way too, but someone important told me that Notre Dame Joe and Archy1221 are the same person. I just think it should be looked into, wouldn't you want to know if they were one person posting as two personalities I know I would.

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/08/954842931/what-we-know-about-the-capitol-police-officer-who-died

He wasn't killed at the capitol.  And he wasn't injured so badly that he went from the capitol to a hospital. 

BTW, he took a progressive stance on many issues (he wrote multiple letters to editors of NJ newspapers on issues).  Just food for thought.

Aight still not sure of the intent of this post, but if I misinterpreted, I apologize. 

Also, those two sock puppet accounts, you know who they are. I heard they are based out of Russia. They haven't denied it. 

13 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Because I heard from a reliable source that Notre Dame Joe and Archy1221 are sock puppets for the same account... I don't know if its true but someone should look into it.

Going to the clown show for sources again ehh Bled??

Or the most likely scenario is Mr. Bled is making stuff up once again, has no source and wants to make himself feel better by posting obvious lies.   

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Going to the clown show for sources again ehh Bled??

Or the most likely scenario is Mr. Bled is making stuff up once again, has no source and wants to make himself feel better by posting obvious lies.   

Hey, listen, if you have proof you aren't Notre Dame Joe, I'll totally believe it ;). I'm just saying something seems a little off. Maybe someone should look into it!