Brohm staying put...

HuskerNation1

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

for spaghetti? 

He said homemade. I think this is the type of discussion this thread was made for. Is it homemade if your pasta comes from a box, sauce from a jar, and meatballs from a bag? I say no.

How many need to be actually made for it to be "homemade"? 1/3? 2/3? or all? I need answers.

Just now, spurs1990 said:

He said homemade. I think this is the type of discussion this thread was made for. Is it homemade if your pasta comes from a box, sauce from a jar, and meatballs from a bag? I say no.

How many need to be actually made for it to be "homemade"? 1/3? 2/3? or all? I need answers.

Noodles, no. Sauce and meatballs, yes. 

4 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

if you make it at home is that not homemade? Or are you insinuating that homemade is the same as made from scratch? 

• Plus1 1

43 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I agree the title is misleading. No decision has been made and we have another thread where this is being discussed.

If he goes to Louisville I honestly dont really see much of a change but I am not as tapped into the recruiting stuff and who we are competing with Purdue on in terms of players.

how was lunch? 

7 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Romeo's taco special for me.  3 tacos, $7.  It'll work.

I, too am curious to hear more about this toasted JJ sammich.  All the Quiznos in Omaha seemed to disappear overnight and now the only time I can get my fix is when I travel to Des Moines for work.

Image result for stay on target gif

I live just down the road from a Quiznos, the one located right by Super Target off of I-80 in Urbandale 

3 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I loved the apple grande, never sure why but I always loved them...My dad told me they got rid of them for awhile and that people demanded they bring them back? lol not sure if true 

For years they were on the menu but they now only make them from Thanksgiving through New Years. Now I have a hankering for apple grande!