Discontent in the AD?

Cdog923

Just now, Cdog923 said:

Good thing they weren't boosters when Devaney was around. #PearlClutchers

Yup, this is a weird deal and now I'm super curious as to the level of Moos' partying.  I want some stories of Moos being drunk at 11a on a Tuesday!  GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEEEEE

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

What exactly has MD done to lead some of you to believe he can be an effective AD at NU?  Nice guy?  Scott’s friend?  Made a nice catch?  Good at color on the radio?  

I don’t get it. I like the guy, but he’s fortunate to have the job he has now. 

What do you know to make this claim? It's no less outlandish to say this, than to suggest he may be an eventual option at AD.... And to be clear, I wasn't calling for him to be the next AD. I'm just of the opinion that it'd be an interesting option to look into.

6 minutes ago, Fru said:

I don't want to post anything unsubstantiated, but every text I've gotten has been something of that realm. Was just curious if other folks had heard the same thing. 

!!!! Hide your wives, Lincoln!

3 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

If Moos is gone, I really hope Green and Bounds reach out to John Cook.  He's my #1 pick for AD.

After that would be Solich for a few years while someone is groomed to take over.

Either of those guys would be fantastic choices.

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

In fairness to TO, he did handpick the two best coaches we've had since he left.... But I hear what you're saying.

I get it.  Solich wasn't an awful coach.  But Bill Byrne had his sights set on Bob Stoops.  And was overruled

TO thought Steve Pedersen was a good choice for AD

TO hired Pelini and despite the record, Pelini was an a$$ that was going to get us nowhere

TO hired Darin Erstad for baseball and we haven't amounted to anything there

TO hired Tim Miles and we know how that is going

TO signed off on Moos and told Frost it was okay to come home now (paraphrasing)

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

If Moos is gone, I really hope Green and Bounds reach out to John Cook.  He's my #1 pick for AD.

After that would be Solich for a few years while someone is groomed to take over.

I would prefer to get a few more Nattys out of Cook, but he'd be a great choice. 

I wonder if Rimington would be interested in the full time gig since he experienced it for a week or so? 

2 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I get it.  Solich wasn't an awful coach.  But Bill Byrne had his sights set on Bob Stoops.  And was overruled

TO thought Steve Pedersen was a good choice for AD

TO hired Pelini and despite the record, Pelini was an a$$ that was going to get us nowhere

TO hired Darin Erstad for baseball and we haven't amounted to anything there

TO hired Tim Miles and we know how that is going

TO signed off on Moos and told Frost it was okay to come home now (paraphrasing)

Yep. Not good.

1 minute ago, Cdog923 said:

I wonder if Rimington would be interested in the full time gig since he experienced it for a week or so? 

Maybe he'd be good long-term, but did that whole thing not feel like a big joke to you?