GET YOUR TRUCK OFF MY LAWN!!!

I like how everybody else stayed calm and cool while he was throwing his fit. Funny thing is, there is no way that pick up truck belongs to the same company that delivered the concrete. It may have been the concrete placers truck but not the ready mix company. He shoulda whacked the pick up truck and left the mixer alone.

Haha.....actually I bet that is his neighbors truck. They probably got it out of the driveway/garage since the concrete was going to have them blocked in for awhile.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I like how everybody else stayed calm and cool while he was throwing his fit. Funny thing is, there is no way that pick up truck belongs to the same company that delivered the concrete. It may have been the concrete placers truck but not the ready mix company. He shoulda whacked the pick up truck and left the mixer alone.

Haha.....actually I bet that is his neighbors truck. They probably got it out of the driveway/garage since the concrete was going to have them blocked in for awhile.

That’s the priceless part for me. Everyone just stands back and watches. 

I know people in the construction industry in omaha. This is going to be laughed about for a long time with this company