Post-Illinois Injury Report

knapplc

8 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I loved the direct snaps/wildcat plays with Washington.  It would be great to see this with Wandale too.  I have  feeling THIS is the game that we see the full playbook and perhaps some trickery.  

I would agree.  I hope they have some new wrinkles for Wisconsin and Iowa most of all as the money games for the West division title.

13 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I loved the direct snaps/wildcat plays with Washington.  It would be great to see this with Wandale too.  I have  feeling THIS is the game that we see the full playbook and perhaps some trickery.  

Wish turnovers getting us behind didn't force us to put that on film against Illinois. Would have been nice to have that in our back pocket Saturday. Hopefully we do have some other new wrinkles we can throw in. OSU is playing much better D than last season

20 hours ago, knapplc said:

Good news on Mo Washington. We absolutely need him to have a chance against the Buckeyes.

Pickering is still not in pads. This game cannot come down to a FG attempt, because it won't go well for us.

True, but if it comes down to kicking FGs then the team really stepped up and rang the bell 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Danimal said:

Wish turnovers getting us behind didn't force us to put that on film against Illinois. Would have been nice to have that in our back pocket Saturday. Hopefully we do have some other new wrinkles we can throw in. OSU is playing much better D than last season

I can't really imagine it changes anything.  Mo lines up in that spot all the time.  The reads will still be the same for the defense.

• Haha 1