Jump to content


The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

I seriously doubt that the average person knows more about side effects from ivermectin as they do about side effects of the vaccine at this point.  I'm reading anecdotes about people trying to score this stuff from their animal feed stores.  Maybe that's not representative of the greater population, but that would not indicate people that care about diligence in what they put into their bodies.  It feels more like an avenue born out of ignorance and stubborness.  

I think you are underestimating the number of people that listen to Joe Rogan etc. 

Link to comment

Vaccine definition - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

 

The "vaccine" being pushed on the world is not a vaccine- period.  It is a preventative medication given to lower the chances someone gets severely sick.

 

"Swaminathan warned that vaccinated people can still get Covid and pass it on to others, which is why WHO officials have been urging people to continue wearing masks and practice social distancing. “But certainly it reduces your chances of severe hospitalization and death significantly,” she added."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/12/most-fully-vaccinated-people-who-get-covid-delta-infections-are-asymptomatic-who-says-.html

 

One question- Why is the "vaccine" being pushed so hard at a massive expense from our tax payers?  It doesn't stop a person from getting Covid.  It doesn't stop a person from transmitting Covid.  They are already touting booster shots will be necessary soon.  Seems like snake oil to me... follow the money people.  

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

Vaccine definition - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

 

The "vaccine" being pushed on the world is not a vaccine- period.  It is a preventative medication given to lower the chances someone gets severely sick.

 

"Swaminathan warned that vaccinated people can still get Covid and pass it on to others, which is why WHO officials have been urging people to continue wearing masks and practice social distancing. “But certainly it reduces your chances of severe hospitalization and death significantly,” she added."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/12/most-fully-vaccinated-people-who-get-covid-delta-infections-are-asymptomatic-who-says-.html

 

One question- Why is the "vaccine" being pushed so hard at a massive expense from our tax payers?  It doesn't stop a person from getting Covid.  It doesn't stop a person from transmitting Covid.  They are already touting booster shots will be necessary soon.  Seems like snake oil to me... follow the money people.  

So you're saying that because there are breakthrough infections, that the vaccine isn't preventing anyone from getting COVID?

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment

3 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Vaccine definition - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

 

The "vaccine" being pushed on the world is not a vaccine- period.  It is a preventative medication given to lower the chances someone gets severely sick.

 

"Swaminathan warned that vaccinated people can still get Covid and pass it on to others, which is why WHO officials have been urging people to continue wearing masks and practice social distancing. “But certainly it reduces your chances of severe hospitalization and death significantly,” she added."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/12/most-fully-vaccinated-people-who-get-covid-delta-infections-are-asymptomatic-who-says-.html

 

One question- Why is the "vaccine" being pushed so hard at a massive expense from our tax payers?  It doesn't stop a person from getting Covid.  It doesn't stop a person from transmitting Covid.  They are already touting booster shots will be necessary soon.  Seems like snake oil to me... follow the money people.  

ImpressionableIllArabianoryx-small.gif

  • Plus1 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Jason Sitoke said:

So you're saying that because there are breakthrough infections, that the vaccine isn't preventing anyone from getting COVID?

I am more interested in the intervals between doses. Looking at Israel vs UK for example and percentage of folks getting covid who were vaccinated and the large discrepancy.  

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I am advocating for adding something to the mix is all. Additionally for those who cannot be vaccinated it is an alternative. 

That’s what I have been reading from you too.  It’s why I asked for Jason to give us an idea of when you said to try anything but the vaccines like he insinuated that you said. 

53 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

The logic I fail to follow is why someone would be up for taking a completely unapproved treatment, but would be hesitant to take the vaccine?  If  I'm afraid of experimental treatments, I don't think this would be a good route for me.

And that’s quite a different take than saying Lamar is for anything but the actual vaccine. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

So you're saying that because there are breakthrough infections, that the vaccine isn't preventing anyone from getting COVID?

I'm not saying that.  The World Health Organization is saying that.  There are also a lot of studies going on right now showing there are a lot more breakthrough cases happening that aren't reported for 2 reasons.  1- People who have been vaccinated aren't going to get tested at the first sniffle they have.  2- Many breakthrough cases are asymptomatic.  I'm not drawing any conclusions other than the use of the term vaccine is completely incorrect.  Then I ask if that is true- Why is the vaccine being pushed so hard?  

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

I'm not drawing any conclusions other than the use of the term vaccine is completely incorrect.  Then I ask if that is true- Why is the vaccine being pushed so hard?  

Why do you think they are using the term vaccine incorrectly. I am very confused by you stating this. It is a vaccine, and it drastically reduces death/hospitalizations in people that receive it. That is why this VACCINE is being pushed so hard.

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment

1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

I'm not saying that.  The World Health Organization is saying that.  There are also a lot of studies going on right now showing there are a lot more breakthrough cases happening that aren't reported for 2 reasons.  1- People who have been vaccinated aren't going to get tested at the first sniffle they have.  2- Many breakthrough cases are asymptomatic.  I'm not drawing any conclusions other than the use of the term vaccine is completely incorrect.  Then I ask if that is true- Why is the vaccine being pushed so hard?  

The vaccine is preventing people from being infected.  No doubt it is less effective against this latest strain.  Strictly speaking:

Vaccine - A product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.

 

So, yes it is a vaccine, not a treatment.

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

One question- Why is the "vaccine" being pushed so hard at a massive expense from our tax payers?  It doesn't stop a person from getting Covid.  It doesn't stop a person from transmitting Covid.  They are already touting booster shots will be necessary soon.  Seems like snake oil to me... follow the money people.  

My head is still spinning on this comment. Polio vaccine isn't 100% effective, do you ever wonder why it was pushed so hard? Or were the thousands of kids saved and the thousands more it prevented paralysis in, enough to warrant it's distribution? 

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Why do you think they are using the term vaccine incorrectly. I am very confused by you stating this. It is a vaccine, and it drastically reduces death/hospitalizations in people that receive it. That is why this VACCINE is being pushed so hard.

Ya, not much different than the flu vaccines.  Flu vaccines are not going to prevent everyone from catching flu but it lessens the effects of catching the flu.  

  • Plus1 3
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Vaccine definition - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

 

The "vaccine" being pushed on the world is not a vaccine- period.  It is a preventative medication given to lower the chances someone gets severely sick.

 

One question- Why is the "vaccine" being pushed so hard at a massive expense from our tax payers?  It doesn't stop a person from getting Covid.  It doesn't stop a person from transmitting Covid.  They are already touting booster shots will be necessary soon.  Seems like snake oil to me... follow the money people.  

You do realize there is a difference between infection and disease right?

 

 

Link to comment
49 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I am more interested in the intervals between doses. Looking at Israel vs UK for example and percentage of folks getting covid who were vaccinated and the large discrepancy.  

 

I also think most of the world's population would flunk a low level stats class. 

Link to comment
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...