The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

3 hours ago, RedDenver said:

You should actually read the article. A WHO investigator is saying a Wuhan lab worker being patient zero is one of the likely hypotheses, which a WHO spokesman is saying is a mistranslation (original interview was in Danish). WHO is saying all hypotheses should be considered and has been the entire time. Even that investigator is saying there's no direct evidence:

I actually read a number of articles from different sources and listened to a news broadcast about it. I chose to post this because it came from yahoo versus posting from CNN or Fox. I am also hearing China is willing to cooperate.  I am just frustrated because I have thought this was a logical possibility since 3/2020 and the theory was either suppressed and censored or shouted from rooftops based on politics and which way certain news outlets lean. Either way, it was absolutely possible and should have been investigated from day one. I bet they will say he ate at the local market. 

• Plus1 2

Just now, funhusker said:

I’m with you.  

I’d support all board members being required to at least serve as a TA for one year.  If you can’t handle it, STFU.

But I’m also for requiring “administrators” to be qualified professionals and not former teachers with a few extra years of college.

A former English teacher with an Admin Degree isn’t qualified to oversee a districts plan for growth.  People actually go to school for things like that!

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, funhusker said:

I’m with you.  

I’d support all board members being required to at least serve as a TA for one year.  If you can’t handle it, STFU.

No no no!

Remember, these dorks pay taxes (so do we) so they should get a say!

Also, when is the next fireman board meeting,  where I can tell them how to do their job?

Just now, funhusker said:

But I’m also for requiring “administrators” to be qualified professionals and not former teachers with a few extra years of college.

A former English teacher with an Admin Degree isn’t qualified to oversee a districts plan for growth.  People actually go to school for things like that!

Yes!!!

• Plus1 1