The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

The union's president, Anna Fusco, said at least three of the four were unvaccinated, per NBC Miami. All four were on summer break when they caught the virus and died just as the school year was about to begin, she added.

Unvaccinated and if DeSantis would have had it his way probably unmasked as well.  Sounds safe for the kids and for everyone else to me...

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Unvaccinated and if DeSantis would have had it his way probably unmasked as well.  Sounds safe for the kids and for everyone else to me...

Point me in the direction of an article that says DeSantis wants people unmasked.   Would love to see it.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The union's president, Anna Fusco, said at least three of the four were unvaccinated, per NBC Miami. All four were on summer break when they caught the virus and died just as the school year was about to begin, she added.

How many unvaxxed teachers are exposing kids. How many kids are exposing unvaxxed teachers... This is so dumb. Screw the mask mandates, schools need vaccine mandates for teachers. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

How many unvaxxed teachers are exposing kids. How many kids are exposing unvaxxed teachers... This is so dumb. Screw the mask mandates, schools need vaccine mandates for teachers. 

Oh man, I had not thought about that.  I am surprised it has not been brought up before or maybe it has in other areas.  

It was not "mandatory" for us but it felt like it was, if that makes sense.  

• Thanks 1