***The Nebraska Defense - Blackshirts 2020***

6 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

Fisher just called Cam the best corner in the Big Ten. I'm sure he hasn't been studying film of all of the other corners, but Fisher also isn't one to just throw things like that out there.

Funny thing about good corners is that they often don't put up much for stats - nobody is throwing in their direction.

• Plus1 5

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Like.

Well, I like this attitude and I'm sure they have preached this over and over again to the team.  Hopefully the Illinois game still stings 100 times more in them than it does in the fan base ( and it stings bad for the fans).

But, this game is going to be interesting because Minnesota's O line is BIG.  It's going to be a challenge.

34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, I like this attitude and I'm sure they have preached this over and over again to the team.  Hopefully the Illinois game still stings 100 times more in them than it does in the fan base ( and it stings bad for the fans).

But, this game is going to be interesting because Minnesota's O line is BIG.  It's going to be a challenge.

I still have no idea just how Minny is going to be impacted in terms of starters or players who have sig playing time who are going to be out tomorrow due to Covid.  Nevertheless despite that we've been playing better I totally agree with Tuioti.  That's how the entire team should be thinking.

Henrich really impressing again tonight with his best game as a Husker.  Thought our defense played well again tonight minus a few plays.  Gave up 2 touchdowns to a team averaging a lot more.  Even though I still think Nelson has a tendency to not keep the edge he's been playing better and thought he had a good game tonight too.  

EpkquCHWwAADD14?format=jpg&name=large

• Plus1 2