The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

No offense to anyone in particular, but......Hey all you self serving dip-s#!ts out there who are planning on "writing-in" a candidate in November, this is exactly who you are helping win.  The candidate that thinks presidents are and should be above the law.  Let that sink in.

Ahhhhhh, forgot us “dips#!ts” are supposed to listen to the overlords on who to vote for:blink:

Maybe some of the “dips#!ts” live in states where the vote doesn’t really matter a whole heck of lot.   Maybe voting for who you want vs who you are told to us a good thing.  

Maybe The Big Guy who got over 80 million votes last election with a record breaking DOW shouldn’t really need the “dips#!t” vote to win?  One would think he will outperform 2020 vote totals easily with how swimmingly things are going.  Amirite! :facepalm:

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Worth a Look 1

I'm not totally convinced that Nikki is going to be gone so easily.  There are a lot of Desantis voters that probably are not going to just roll over and vote now for Trump.  There are actually some that have seen the light with him.  It's just a question as to if it's enough to overcome Trump's numbers.

But...then there's spineless idiots like Desantis that throws all their love and support to the orange turd.

So...who knows.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Assuming Nikki will be off the ballot by the time Ohio primary time comes in, I am going to have to do a write in ballot.

I am thinking writing in, "the crap I took this morning."

Any other Ideas?

Stop being a Republican and change to independent?

• TBH 1

Assuming Nikki will be off the ballot by the time Ohio primary time comes in, I am going to have to do a write in ballot.

I am thinking writing in, "the crap I took this morning."

Any other Ideas?

You can still write her name in.  

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ahhhhhh, forgot us “dips#!ts” are supposed to listen to the overlords on who to vote for:blink:

Maybe some of the “dips#!ts” live in states where the vote doesn’t really matter a whole heck of lot.   Maybe voting for who you want vs who you are told to us a good thing.  

Maybe The Big Guy who got over 80 million votes last election with a record breaking DOW shouldn’t really need the “dips#!t” vote to win?  One would think he will outperform 2020 vote totals easily with how swimmingly things are going.  Amirite! :facepalm:

If you are a guy who voted for Trump twice, but refuse to do so again, you will be making a crucial difference in this election. Keep encouraging other Republicans to vote their conscience, even in states where it matters.  

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

It would be nice if Trump would lose both Kansas and Nebraska so it sends a strong message to the party.

You act mad that the DOW broke new records.

• TBH 1

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm not totally convinced that Nikki is going to be gone so easily.  There are a lot of Desantis voters that probably are not going to just roll over and vote now for Trump.  There are actually some that have seen the light with him.  It's just a question as to if it's enough to overcome Trump's numbers.

But...then there's spineless idiots like Desantis that throws all their love and support to the orange turd.

So...who knows.

At this point, Nikki's only choice is to come after Trump hard and logically. Not only call him out directly ala Chris Christie, but point out that Trump's self-inflicted inanity has made him vulnerable to losing in November. She can be tough on immigration. She can fight the "woke." But she has to call out Trump for dragging the GOP into a losing long term strategy. "We should still be the grown-ups at the table." That kinda thing. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Stop being a Republican and change to independent?

I'm a registered Republican in Nebraska so I can vote for reasonable candidates that will hopefully beat MAGA run against dems in the GE.  

Even though it didn't mean a thing, it has been fun to vote against Trump going on 5 times now...

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So...who knows.

I agree!  I think that we are going to see a big movement for Nikki now that Ron is out. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

At this point, Nikki's only choice is to come after Trump hard and logically. Not only call him out directly ala Chris Christie, but point out that Trump's self-inflicted inanity has made him vulnerable to losing in November. She can be tough on immigration. She can fight the "woke." But she has to call out Trump for dragging the GOP into a losing long term strategy. "We should still be the grown-ups at the table." That kinda thing. 

Yep!  

I thought Christie did do the right thing, it just didn't end up working for him.

• Plus1 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election