The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Not upset in the least, other than the leftist system that cries disinformation at every turn...just to do it themselves. Hell, just check out some replies in this very forum

So your natural instinct to get even with the evil leftist hypocrites is to rush to the defense of the fascist a$$h@!e. Got it.

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
25 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

So your natural instinct to get even with the evil leftist hypocrites is to rush to the defense of the fascist a$$h@!e. Got it.

You could not be more wrong. But you do you.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Good god man. It's way easier to be upset about the complete weirdo spouting fascist incitement than the damn headlines.

It's remarkably easy to be upset about both.

2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Pointing out one thing that's wrong doesn't mean you're defending something else. 

• TBH 1

6 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Anybody else care to explain to me how that a$$h@!e is the victim here? I'd really love it explained in greater detail.

I really didn't think the "Donald J. Trump, perpetual victim" movement needed more steam, but it chugs along.

Amen

11 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I hate Trump, so really don't care...but all the D headlines over this are misinformation. Thought you guys didn't like that.

They don’t care about something being  misinformation as long as it’s directed a certain way.  

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
50 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

They don’t care about something being  misinformation as long as it’s directed a certain way.  

That piece of s#!t has been playing stupid games for a really long time now. It’s high time he win some stupid prizes.

Trump has spent his entire adult life f#&%ing around and with any good luck he’s well into the finding out phase.

You’re right, I’m not gonna cry any crocodile tears over anything that befalls notorious victim DJT. He can pound sand.

• TBH 1

After all we've heard come out of his mouth the past so many years ("stand back and stand by", "you need to fight like hell or we won't have a country", "poisoning the blood of our country", etc) whether he was speaking literally or about the auto industry metaphorically the fact of the matter is that his intentions are to rile up his base to the point of violence. 

I can't believe any reasonable, not gullible person would give him the benefit of the doubt at this time.  If one does want to give him that benefit, then they'd have to say he's an idiot for using that terminology knowing what the reaction would be.  He's not the brightest bulb but he does know demagoguery so I'd say he knew exactly what he was doing.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

14 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

That piece of s#!t has been playing stupid games for a really long time now. It’s high time he win some stupid prizes.

Trump has spent his entire adult life f#&%ing around and with any good luck he’s well into the finding out phase.

You’re right, I’m not gonna cry any crocodile tears over anything that befalls notorious victim DJT. He can pound sand.

No ones asking you cry crocodile tears, or elephant tears, or human tears.   No ones asking you to defend Trump.  All @DevoHusker pointed out was why defend the misinformation and the hypocrisy of many on the Left or certain people on the board not caring about sharing misinformation as long as it’s pointed at Trump or Republicans.   There are many things to drag Trump over one could share in posts that are quite true.  Why support the posts that are disinformation?   

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

more fear mongering by trump.....the chinese are going to destroy the american car industry if he isn't elected.    it seems to me the american auto industry has survived every challenge it has received so far and i wouldn't bet against it now.   i don't know why he used the term bloodbath of he meant to say they would destroy the auto industry but i still don't know why he used hamberder or any of his other "special"  words.

18 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

After all we've heard come out of his mouth the past so many years ("stand back and stand by", "you need to fight like hell or we won't have a country", "poisoning the blood of our country", etc) whether he was speaking literally or about the auto industry metaphorically the fact of the matter is that his intentions are to rile up his base to the point of violence. 

Stuff like this?  

• Plus1 2
30 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I can't believe any reasonable, not gullible person would give him the benefit of the doubt at this time.  If one does want to give him that benefit, then they'd have to say he's an idiot for using that terminology knowing what the reaction would be.  He's not the brightest bulb but he does know demagoguery so I'd say he knew exactly what he was doing.

Oh come on. Aren’t you being a bit harsh?

This Trump fellow seems the reasonable type. I’m sure he carefully considers his words.

Do you actually have any evidence he’d deliberately incite anyone? That seems a bit far fetched.

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

image.jpeg.9d443721733140bd2b102e2eb9a0107d.jpeg