The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Over/Under on votes cast for Biden in 24.  I will set the total.

75 million.

Didn’t he get over 80 million last time?  Wouldnt it need to be way above that since everyone thinks he is doing a great job and republicans are the devil? 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Didn’t he get over 80 million last time?  Wouldnt it need to be way above that since everyone thinks he is doing a great job and republicans are the devil? 

81 million.

I think there will be some voter fatigue, face it, young people pretend like they are going to vote and then they don't.  

I think 2 years ago was such a lightening rod that it will be less this year.  And if Joe doesn't debate (I would not either, if I was him, he has nothing to gain) he should still win with ease and grab like right around 75 million.

But again...I might be all in on Tim Scott.

• Plus1 1

Dude is on it.  Young(er), seems level headed, no yelling no stuttering. 

Now, the men not playing sports with women is stupid, we should get to pick our genders, age, race, who we love/marry, sexual preference and so on, but the rest of it is great, simple, the best plans are simple.  

Raised by a single mom after the age of 7, did well in business, played sports and got a scholarship for football (to a lame school but still, it is hard to do).

I like this guy!

Against higher taxes

Totally for cops HAVING to use body cams

Against funding for cops that used chokeholds when they are not needed

Has helped to create a database for info on bad cops

This dude is a boss.  Clearly better than any other choice.

• Fire 1
On 6/5/2023 at 11:32 AM, Guy Chamberlin said:

Let me know when Tim Hernandez is invited to dine at Mar-a-Lago, address a major political fundraiser, or invades a federal building.  

Not sure what you mean. He could have been in Seattle...or was it Portland...when the federal courthouse was attacked, but more than likely he is too busy recruiting kids to his cause. :D

For example, to engage young children in his lens of society, Hernandez said they should be showed "A Bug's Life" followed by a lesson on "proletariat revolution," meaning a social revolution in which the working class attempts to overthrow the bourgeoisie. 

"A lot of people call me a 'unicorn.' I am not an anomaly. I am a testament to the work we still have to do; this is sacred; this is powerful; this is necessary. I tell my students the truth," he said, according to his notes from a Memphis rally in September 2021

• TBH 2
31 minutes ago, nic said:

Not sure what you mean. He could have been in Seattle...or was it Portland...when the federal courthouse was attacked, but more than likely he is too busy recruiting kids to his cause. :D

For example, to engage young children in his lens of society, Hernandez said they should be showed "A Bug's Life" followed by a lesson on "proletariat revolution," meaning a social revolution in which the working class attempts to overthrow the bourgeoisie. 

"A lot of people call me a 'unicorn.' I am not an anomaly. I am a testament to the work we still have to do; this is sacred; this is powerful; this is necessary. I tell my students the truth," he said, according to his notes from a Memphis rally in September 2021

I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. You are quoting Tim Hernandez as an example of extreme Leftism, a (fired) Colorado schoolteacher with almost no platform (until the outraged right gave him one), while I'm finding examples of the extreme Right who are former Presidents, current legislators, and, members of the Supreme Court, not to mention the no doubt about it Nazis and White Nationalists who are honored guests at GOP events and Mar-a-Lago dinners. 

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
7 hours ago, nic said:

Everyone at 1/6 should be in jail or executed.

Everyone at CHAZ should be in jail or executed.  I think that is what you are referring to?

And my dawg Tim Scott just got a free commercial thanks to Joy Behern (who, remember, dressed up in black face many times)...dude is about to catch fire!  Jump on his bandwagon now!

And yes, I do watch the View at times...f#&% off!

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Everyone at 1/6 should be in jail or executed.

Everyone at CHAZ should be in jail or executed.  I think that is what you are referring to?

And my dawg Tim Scott just got a free commercial thanks to Joy Behern (who, remember, dressed up in black face many times)...dude is about to catch fire!  Jump on his bandwagon now!

And yes, I do watch the View at times...f#&% off!

Tim is gonna make an awesome VP in the DeSantis/Scott administration, then have 8 years of his own after.   Gonna be a great 16 years for the good ol US of A starting in 2024. 

• Haha 3
  • Fire 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election