The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Remember, if Joe Biden was to trip on a sandbag and accidentally grab Eva Longoria's boob, those numbers could flip overnight. 

Luckily he grabbed the side boob on purpose so we are fine for now with those numbers not flipping.   Phweww

• Plus1 1

This guy cannot stop criming!

A Pennsylvania Republican lawmakers lawsuit against a local newspaper just backfired spectacularly, exposing DAMNING 2020 election emails between top state officials and the Trump administration. State Senator Dan Laughlins defamation lawsuit against "The Erie Reader" opened him up to discovery, and ended up revealing a series of emails pertaining to Trump's pressure campaign on Pennsylvania Republicans to illegally overthrow the election in 2020. High level communications between far-right gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano, and member of Trump legal team Christina Cobb, is part of the information that's been released. In those emails, Mastriano expressed his concern that Trump's proposal to overturn the election was "illegal." The emails also detail how Trump PERSONALLY called Mastriano and pressured him to overturn the election, and even furnished false documents about Dominion Voting Systems "rigging the election against Biden" in an effort to do so. “We’re not saying a word on this crap,” Laughlin said in an email after he got word of the plan, worried about his own parties attempt to unlawfully overturn the election. It seems like the emails implicate Trump in yet another crime. Unreal.
  • Thanks 1
On 6/13/2023 at 7:11 PM, teachercd said:

Everyone at 1/6 should be in jail or executed.

Everyone at CHAZ should be in jail or executed.  I think that is what you are referring to?

And my dawg Tim Scott just got a free commercial thanks to Joy Behern (who, remember, dressed up in black face many times)...dude is about to catch fire!  Jump on his bandwagon now!

And yes, I do watch the View at times...f#&% off!

Nope I was referring to a teacher in Colorado with some pretty radical views on the heals of the Colorado teachers union adopting resolution that was very similar until it got toned down. 

I have always liked Tim Scott and his appearance on the View was great. Although I didn't watch it live. :snacks: I think I could support Scott. It would be fun to watch him make it through the primary.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, nic said:

Nope I was referring to a teacher in Colorado with some pretty radical views on the heals of the Colorado teachers union adopting resolution that was very similar until it got toned down. 

I have always liked Tim Scott and his appearance on the View was great. Although I didn't watch it live. :snacks: I think I could support Scott. It would be fun to watch him make it through the primary.

Tim has been running a few commercials, I think he is gaining some fans BUT I think him and Obama have butted heads in the past, which doesn't help him.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Tim has been running a few commercials, I think he is gaining some fans BUT I think him and Obama have butted heads in the past, which doesn't help him.

I think he is too nice of a guy to win. In Colorado, Independents get to choose which primary to vote in. In 2020, I voted in the Democratic primary because the Republican primary was essentially just Trump. In 2024, seems like the the Republican primary will be more interesting. I could vote for Scott.

1 hour ago, nic said:

I think he is too nice of a guy to win. In Colorado, Independents get to choose which primary to vote in. In 2020, I voted in the Democratic primary because the Republican primary was essentially just Trump. In 2024, seems like the the Republican primary will be more interesting. I could vote for Scott.

So did you vote for a Democrat who best expressed your views, or the Democrat who would be easiest for Trump to beat? 

4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

So did you vote for a Democrat who best expressed your views, or the Democrat who would be easiest for Trump to beat? 

Closest to my views. Klobachar. I might not have spelled that right. I do think it's a bad idea to let independents vote in primaries. The Democrats passed that law though. 

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, nic said:

Closest to my views. Klobachar. I might not have spelled that right. I do think it's a bad idea to let independents vote in primaries. The Democrats passed that law though. 

And to think a lot of Dems were thrilled that the GOP was going to run someone as un-electable as Trump.

4 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

And to think a lot of Dems were thrilled that the GOP was going to run someone as un-electable as Trump.

Are you speaking of 2016? I thought so. He is currently polling 44 to 48 against Biden. ABC poll I think. 

56 minutes ago, nic said:

I’m the opposite.  I feel like everyone should get to vote for top Dem, top GOP, and even a third.

Would definitely bring the candidates back to reality!

• Plus1 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election