The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, GSG said:

Thanks.   Looks like she ruffled the feathers of a dictator want-to-be or at least a 'trump-light' version of one.  The more I read about what DeSantis has done in Florida, the more I don't want him near the WH.  He may be more dangerous than Trump - he seems to have a clear plan.  

8 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Thanks.   Looks like she ruffled the feathers of a dictator want-to-be or at least a 'trump-light' version of one.  The more I read about what DeSantis has done in Florida, the more I don't want him near the WH.  He may be more dangerous than Trump - he seems to have a clear plan.  

But sure….Let’s blame DeSantis for this somehow :rolleyes:

It’s amazing the community notes had to clean this story up with some truth 

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

You know.  This guy might have a shot at winning the Presidency. 

Said no one ever...

Florida has no state income tax.  it relies on tourist money and toll roads.    and disney is the biggest tourist trap out there.    be a shame if anything happened to it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Biden plans on running.   Come on Dems, you can do better than this. 

https://www.today.com/news/politics/joe-biden-presidential-run-2024-plan-running-rcna78920

President Joe Biden told Al Roker on TODAY during a quick chat at the annual White House Easter egg roll that he plans on running for reelection in 2024.

"I plan on running Al, but we’re not prepared to announce it yet," Biden said alongside first lady Jill Biden.

Biden, 80, let the news slip early Monday after Al asked how many more White House Easter egg events he planned on participating in, nudging the president to say whether he had eyes on a second term.

"I plan on at least three or four more Easter egg rolls," Biden said as the two chatted on the Truman Balcony. "Maybe five. Maybe six, what the hell."

• TBH 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election