Welcome to your Nebraska Virtual Visit

knapplc

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I'm surprised they put this out.  I would think they would want to keep it private and only for the kids they are recruiting.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  They probably have more than just this version though.  They probably have more personalized versions.

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  They probably have more than just this version though.  They probably have more personalized versions.

As usual, teach is right. This is the generic version. The ones the croots get are personalized and much longer.  

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

As usual, teach is right. This is the generic version. The ones the croots get are personalized and much longer.  

First time for everything!!!

I bet they do some really cool stuff for the recruits...Remember when they used to let them run out of the tunnel with the music and crowd noise and they got their name announced...then the NCAA shut that down.  I wonder when the NCAA will start to crack down on these videos.

51 minutes ago, Ulty said:

all the hats and shirts and other shwag in the hotel room...do recruits get to keep all that???

And the bed that was pre-ruffled with the remote in the middle, like it’s home. 

it’s all in the details. 

I did notice there were no clips of the artic November games, although a snippet of the players making snow angels after the MIch State win would have been sweet. But agree, this vid seems more for the fans.