Censorship

Because reporting news, usually by posting verifiable video clips, is the same as posting Covid disinformation, lies about election integrity, and antisemitic/racist threats.  One violated the company's terms and conditions.  The other violated a nebulous moving target of a man child's feels.

But nobody here is surprised right-wingers can't see the difference.  Or maybe they can.  They just loath journalists more than their dreams of a fascist utopia.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3

20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t doubt that Elon seems to be hypocritical on a few of the suspensions.   It is very very very funny though that it’s happening to a few leftists clowns and now people here are in an uproar.   Yet prior to Musk ownership, it was, “ well it’s a private business and they can do what they want” around here when it happened to accounts on the other side.  LOL.  

Nope....it's still a private company and he still can do whatever he wants.

It's just interesting how Republicans are such hypocrites when it comes to things like this.  They get all hot and bothered when a weird billionaire triggers liberals.  It's really a strange phenomena.  

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t doubt that Elon seems to be hypocritical on a few of the suspensions.   It is very very very funny though that it’s happening to a few leftists clowns and now people here are in an uproar.   Yet prior to Musk ownership, it was, “ well it’s a private business and they can do what they want” around here when it happened to accounts on the other side.  LOL.  

This is what "leftist clowns" are in an "uproar" over.  They aren't b!^@hing about getting their "freedom of speech" taken away.

Glad to see you're finally catching on :thumbs

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Sorry. 

I forgot that you often don't actually mean what you type...

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Wait .... someone tried to pick a fight with me on semantics saying that Elon's actions weren't impacting stock because twitter isn't public right now.

I saw some interesting thoughts on what may be coming with Tesla's December financials call.  And it directly involves using the twitter purchase as a distraction for whats coming ...  I think the world is seeing it with all his public sloppiness at Twitter but it may be on full display during an upcoming earnings call that similar to a former leader of the free world, he's maybe not a great business person.

• TBH 2
8 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Wait .... someone tried to pick a fight with me on semantics saying that Elon's actions weren't impacting stock because twitter isn't public right now.

I saw some interesting thoughts on what may be coming with Tesla's December financials call.  And it directly involves using the twitter purchase as a distraction for whats coming ...  I think the world is seeing it with all his public sloppiness at Twitter but it may be on full display during an upcoming earnings call that similar to a former leader of the free world, he's maybe not a great business person.

Funny how Republicans flock to people like this.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Interesting use of the word “fight”.  Just about everyone else would have used “correction” or something like it.  

19 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

he's maybe not a great business person.

He’s very unconventional and certainly makes his share of unforced errors, but that statement just isn’t tethered in reality based on what he has accomplished.  

• Plus1 1