Censorship

40 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why do you hate Vindman so much?

I don’t hate him or like him.  Quite frankly I don’t even think about him till I see stuff like his twitter rant and then have a laugh over it.    Just cause he’s having an unhinged sad over twitter doesn’t mean I hate the guy, it means I think he’s a little looney.  :thumbs

• Plus1 1
On 12/11/2022 at 10:34 AM, Archy1221 said:

This cook is becoming more unhinged while having quite the sad :lol:

Are you s#!tting me? Did Musk actually tweet "Prosecute Fauci" while concurrently mocking the transgendered?

I think Vindman's proofreading leaves a lot to be desired, but he's not the a$$h@!e here. 

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 1
23 hours ago, nic said:

I assumed you meant since Musk took over and I think everything he does is intentional whether it appears to hurt his business or not. I am not sure his goal is to run a profitable business 

I was reacting to your post suggesting it "will" be funny to watch Twitter get de-pantsed in the coming days/weeks, as if it hadn't been happening already. Almost as if you were talking about the old Twitter getting de-pantsed by the Hunter Biden Laptop story being promoted by Elon Musk. 

47 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I was reacting to your post suggesting it "will" be funny to watch Twitter get de-pantsed in the coming days/weeks, as if it hadn't been happening already. Almost as if you were talking about the old Twitter getting de-pantsed by the Hunter Biden Laptop story being promoted by Elon Musk. 

Yes I was referring to the Twitter files in the earlier posts, but there are lots of ways to peal back the layers.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Elon is such a hypocrite snowflake.  

I've been a defender of Chappelle. Particularly his right to push back on cancel culture, and basically push the envelope like all great comedians.

But I'm not sure what bringing Elon Musk on stage does here, at least not without more context. Did it play into the comedy or serve up some irony or satire?  Or did the richest man on Earth play Dave Chappelle by convincing him to share the stage with a fellow misunderstood rebel and wannabe rock star?

No savvy social observer would possibly be surprised by the boos. 

Only joke I heard had something to do with mocking the people who booed Musk for having s#!tty upper balcony seats. Way to punch down, Dave. 

Combined with his detached and kinda bitter performance on SNL, I think he plans on going down in flames. Which he already did once. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

That's my thinking, too. So I'm leaning more in Vindman's direction rather than the owner of Twitter, who appears to have gone all in with both ragged conspiracies and blatant partisanship. 

Ehhhh, the gain of function research statements may not be looking to great for Tony.  May depend on what else gets uncovered when people start looking more.  

Vindman acts unhinged at times when someone gets his underwear all bunched up with something he disagrees with 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Elon is such a hypocrite snowflake.  

Well, it was probably a copyright violation to begin with, so that's a logical reason for the account to be suspended at minimum. Chapelle locks phones up on his tours, as do most big name comedians.

Elon's still a bafoon, and I lost a lot of respect for Dave letting him on stage. The only thing they have in common is that they both draw the ire of the far left for various issues. Other than that Elon/Elon's family is exactly what he lectures about in all his stand-ups. A wealthy white family who owned an emerald mine in Africa and treat people like s#!t. Wtf dude, how do you not recognize that?