Censorship

I heard Twitter also banned a comedian for impersonating Elon. If true....C'mon man. Grow a pair and take it. People should be able to make fun of you on Twitter.

Not off to a very good start if Elon can ban for whatever. We just moved from leftwing banning rules to Elon banning rules.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

He's having a big day. $44 billion to prove himself a liar. 

He's going to end up hurting Tesla and SpaceX if he's not careful. Every post is a self-inflicted wound at this point.

I don’t know if taking legal advice from Tom Fitton is like taking your Christmas advice from the Grinch. He’s about as far as you could get from a neutral party.

He, like Musk, have been trapped huffing a pure, unadulterated supply of their own farts long enough, that this kind of dreck starts to sound plausible instead of the ridiculous fascist crap it is.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

I like this analogy because I was going to point out no one has mentioned that Megamind has all the understanding of what free speech actually is of an edgy middle school civics student after the first day of their Intro to American Government class.

He’s proving he’s just a huge pathetic hypocrite.  Sad that now he has control of Twitter. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He’s proving he’s just a huge pathetic hypocrite.  Sad that now he has control of Twitter. 

Or a very savvy businessman with great marketing getting everyone to talk about twitter by just being loud. Shaking things up and getting attention is a classic takeover move, although I don't really know if there's a master plan here. Hard to fit inside the brain of an autistic socially inept genius clown.