Biden's America

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Wonder if he can sue to get attorney fees and court costs for this joke of an attempted prosecution. 

I'm not saying this didn't happen or that context is lacking, but do you have any version of this story that's not from some guy named Greg Price?

Opens profile photo

Follow
Greg Price

@greg_price11

God is real and dudes rock | Philly guy | Very happy warrior, noted buffalo wing eater, former benchwarmer, and Senior Digital Strategist
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 2

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

There is a lot more to this story.  I shared the details when this was brought up this past summer.

This "victim" beat the crap out of an elderly volunteer.

It reads like he said/she said street theater, and federal involvement needlessly inflamed it.

If there's more to it, please repost. 

• Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I'm not saying the jury was wrong.

I just think it's gross that some folks are making this guy to be some sort of "hero".  He's a jerk that almost got himself in a boat load of trouble.

if he had killed the guy he would have been a far right superstar

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It reads like he said/she said street theater, and federal involvement needlessly inflamed it.

If there's more to it, please repost. 

I've been looking for my post.

But essentially he had an earlier case thrown out.  The case against the 72 year old volunteer was the current trial.  There is video of him shoving the man to the curb and causing injury.

The FBI did not break into the house or point guns at family.  The FBI arrested him because he was charged with a federal crime.  

His wife changed stories, etc.

I'm sure the jury found a reason to find him not guilty of the charges.  But it doesn't change the fact that I think the man is a schmuck.

• Plus1 2