Biden's America

34 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Thanks Joe!

Is this when I go to a rally with a blue hat on? I'm trying to figure out how all this works.

The good thing about the ‘ol US ofA is that you are free to wear any color hat you want!  

Good inflation report btw. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Nope.  You are still free to wear it.  

Good! I see you enjoy this display of free speech, unlike states led by a particular party attempting to pass laws regulating what people can wear in obvious violations of Free Speech.

Hopefully your dedication to the First Amendment continues when you enter a voting booth next year. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

President Brandon needs to stop, otherwise the United States will set domestic oil production records next month. 

Between his action on energy, low inflation, unemployment, robust economic growth, skyrocketing investment in US manufacturing, infrastructure spending and his actions to safeguard NATO... I have no choice but to vote for Trump. We can't have all this, we need the historical embarrassment back in office. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
7 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

President Brandon needs to stop, otherwise the United States will set domestic oil production records next month. 

Between his action on energy, low inflation, unemployment, robust economic growth, skyrocketing investment in US manufacturing, infrastructure spending and his actions to safeguard NATO... I have no choice but to vote for Trump. We can't have all this, we need the historical embarrassment back in office. 

Guess you don’t realize that graph isn’t that helpful to Joe:lol:

• Plus1 1
58 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Guess you don’t realize that graph isn’t that helpful to Joe:lol:

You actually have to click the tweet to see the entire graph. 

Screenshot_20230712_140933_Twitter.thumb.jpg.033a139fb6a63482d42dd6c6c2ddbdfe.jpg

You see, he took office in January 2021, when production was much lower than it is today. In the near future, the United States will set domestic records for production.

Now, my voting habits don't really move with this kind of thing. But your party is sort of the "drill baby drill" crowd so I trust, being the reasonable voters that they are, will properly reward Biden with this policy victory by giving him their vote in 2024.

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 3
37 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

You actually have to click the tweet to see the entire graph. 

Screenshot_20230712_140933_Twitter.thumb.jpg.033a139fb6a63482d42dd6c6c2ddbdfe.jpg

You see, he took office in January 2021, when production was much lower than it is today. In the near future, the United States will set domestic records for production.

Now, my voting habits don't really move with this kind of thing. But your party is sort of the "drill baby drill" crowd so I trust, being the reasonable voters that they are, will properly reward Biden with this policy victory by giving him their vote in 2024.

Reading is hard.

• TBH 2

9 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm sure they're reasonable and will no doubt give Joey B credit for the boom in domestic oil production.

They actually have totally turned on Trump and want him in prison…..but that horrible Joe is ruining America. 

One was big on Desantis…..but has been real quiet on that recently.