Biden's America

58 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Thanks for posting this. It was irresponsible of Fox to not follow the most basic journalism procedures, but of course they do this all the time. 

As with all these bold headlines and weak retractions, I wonder how many people ever correct their first impression. 

When it comes to retracted stories, what people believe has very little to do with the truth. You can bet most on the right put a few more indelible check marks against Biden and the dems…and it won’t be forgotten. We’ll see this falsehood presented numerous more times. In fact they’ll continue to get more people to believe it actually happened.

It’s why we’re where we are now. The right’s “knowledge” base is basically 99% bulls#!t….and they’re angry about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/comer-questions-timing-dojs-letter-requesting-ex-hunter-biden-business-partner-report-prison-odd

"Damian Williams, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, sent a letter Saturday to Judge Ronnie Abrams asking her to set a date and a time for longtime Hunter Biden business partner Devon Archer to surrender and begin his one-year prison sentence, days before his testimony on Capitol Hill. "

This is odd timing. Witness intimidation or coincidence? :D In theory the prison date will be after his testimony and all is good. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, nic said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/comer-questions-timing-dojs-letter-requesting-ex-hunter-biden-business-partner-report-prison-odd

"Damian Williams, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, sent a letter Saturday to Judge Ronnie Abrams asking her to set a date and a time for longtime Hunter Biden business partner Devon Archer to surrender and begin his one-year prison sentence, days before his testimony on Capitol Hill. "

This is odd timing. Witness intimidation or coincidence? :D In theory the prison date will be after his testimony and all is good. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yikes….I mean The Big Guy was on tape admitting to the shake down, but the Biden believers really didn’t want to admit what they saw with their own eyes.  

Let him share a cell with Trump.  I wouldn’t get too worked up about it.  What I can appreciate about Biden is that at least he doesn’t seem to make decisions as a president that will personally line his pockets.

That way we get new options from both parties…

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Yikes….I mean The Big Guy was on tape admitting to the shake down, but the Biden believers really didn’t want to admit what they saw with their own eyes.  

If that’s what was said, let’s see the transcript. If it’s true…fine.  Do what is appropriate to all of them. 

But, you’re using a Fox News guy.