Biden's America

Abortion issue was always going to pass here in Ohio.  People hate activist judges on both sides.  I know Pro-Life people who voted for it, because they thought the current ban was an overreach by the state.  

When Supreme Court struck down Roe V Wade it started a Blue Wave.  I told me wife that day it would come.  It did and is continuing.  

I do like States rights.  And the state decided.  This is the way it should work.

• TBH 4

Just now, Crusader Husker said:

Abortion issue was always going to pass here in Ohio.  People hate activist judges on both sides.  I know Pro-Life people who voted for it, because they thought the current ban was an overreach by the state.  

When Supreme Court struck down Roe V Wade it started a Blue Wave.  I told me wife that day it would come.  It did and is continuing.  

I do like States rights.  And the state decided.  This is the way it should work.

Everything you said is spot on.  The Dobbs decision is working as intended.  Abortion law should be decided by the people in each State as a voter referendum.  

Any Red State should have figured this out as soon as the SCOTUS decision happened and put it on the ballot as soon as possible to get it behind them with a common sense compromised 12-15 week ban with exceptions.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Doubling the performance of the 2nd best country is pretty good considering Biden's handling of the economy. 

Kind of wished they would consider the vibes instead of just blowing economic metrics out of the water. 

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

This is why I hate the "gas is so high"

Not really.  I am at 2.80 a gallon.  What was it under trump?  I don't remember it being that much lower.  

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=42135

Gas prices in November 2017, 2018, and 2019 averaged about $2.60. 

Adjusted for inflation you're paying less. ($2.60 in 2019 is $3.11 today).