Biden's America

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I feel like this is not really a big deal it is just giving people something to b!^@h out.   Had he moved it, people would have b!^@hed about that.

I was at an easter gathering yesterday with like 40 people.  No one mentioned it at all.

We did find out that a friend found out her live in boyfriend banged her sister.  Not sure if there is a day for that.

That always makes the holidays exciting. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, teachercd said:

And they were both there!  Both sisters!  

I guess they are just acting like it didn't happen.  

I guess I’ll be the one to ask the question that everyone wants to know……Are the sister hot? 

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 2
12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I guess I’ll be the one to ask the question that everyone wants to know……Are the sister hot? 

The one that got cheated on is SUPER hot...the other one is not.  

Totally weird that he would go bang the other one.

• Haha 2
  • Worth a Look 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I feel like this is not really a big deal it is just giving people something to b!^@h out.   Had he moved it, people would have b!^@hed about that.

I was at an easter gathering yesterday with like 40 people.  No one mentioned it at all.

We did find out that a friend found out her live in boyfriend banged her sister.  Not sure if there is a day for that.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

for #1) this kinda is how I view it too.

For #2) he coulda maybe possibly just took ownership of it instead of denying it.  

He coulda also said “hey, in honor of the upcoming Easter Holiday, we are gonna proclaim this day on Saturday this year while also remembering the 25 other days of remembrance coming up later in the year. 

For #3) if we are gonna make a funny, then It’s not very inclusive of him to deny a press release about all the other days of remembrance if we are going for inclusiveness. 

Biden did not pick the date of an international day. Nor could he move it to another date. All he did was recognize that it exists.

The pearl clutching over this is partisan nonsense.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • TBH 2

15 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Biden did not pick the date of an international day. Nor could he move it to another date. All he did was recognize that it exists.

The pearl clutching over this is partisan nonsense.

It is like two girls getting pissed at each other because their prom dresses are similar.  It just isn't a big deal.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

All he did was recognize that it exists.

Again. Like he did the year before.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2023/03/30/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility/

And the year before that..

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2022/03/30/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2022/

And the year before that year...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/03/31/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2021/

Literally his entire term. But when you want the feels you probably don't care about that.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

For #2) he coulda maybe possibly just took ownership of it instead of denying it.  

He coulda also said “hey, in honor of the upcoming Easter Holiday, we are gonna proclaim this day on Saturday this year while also remembering the 25 other days of remembrance coming up later in the year. 

For #3) if we are gonna make a funny, then It’s not very inclusive of him to deny a press release about all the other days of remembrance if we are going for inclusiveness. 

Look at the "small government" folks twisting themselves into pretzels clamoring for increasingly convoluted ways for the President to... exercise more authority in their lives :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3
13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

So, a President can just arbitrarily move an INTERNATIONAL day. :laughpound

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'll bet if he had, there wouldn't have been any frothing about stuff Biden does by the Right. I'll bet they'd all have been able to vote for Biden in the upcoming election, too.

But since he ruined Easter and gas is $.67 higher than it was, they're just going to have to vote for Orange Man Bad. If only this tragedy hadn't happened!

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 3
4 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Look at the "small government" folks twisting themselves into pretzels clamoring for increasingly convoluted ways for the President to... exercise more authority in their lives :lol:

How so :lol:

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

He can arbitrarily Proclaim it acknowledge it a different day, for a once in a generation event convergence of events.   Really not very hard to understand this. He’s doing the Proclamation.  

• Haha 2
  • TBH 2
30 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He can arbitrarily Proclaim it acknowledge it a different day, for a once in a generation event convergence of events.   Really not very hard to understand this. He’s doing the Proclamation.  

LOL...yeah...sure.  Because...you know...the President of the US controls everything international.

MAGA sure is working hard to rage farm this.

• Plus1 1

This may be the funniest froth the right has come up with in recent memory. 

The people whose jimmies are in a bunch over this aren't actually affected in any way. They still had their Easter just like normal, they didn't see or interact with any trans people at their family gathering, they weren't forced to do anything related to this proclamation at all.

But boy, are they BIG MAD about this thing that had nothing to do with them whatsoever.

:ahhhhhhhh

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3