Biden's America

11 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m trying to figure out how this is considered a Democrat issue. It’s just a bunch of F’ing idiots that have no clue in life. 

Meanwhile, Democrats have a few idiots who support Gaza. Meanwhile, Republicans have neo Nazis that hate Jews.  Meanwhile the US (with a Democrat president is fighting to get aid into Gaza.  

These people are just idiots.  Sad there’s so many. 

• TBH 3
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m trying to figure out how this is considered a Democrat issue. It’s just a bunch of F’ing idiots that have no clue in life. 

Meanwhile, Democrats have a few idiots who support Gaza. Meanwhile, Republicans have neo Nazis that hate Jews.  Meanwhile the US (with a Democrat president is fighting to get aid into Gaza.  

These people are just idiots.  Sad there’s so many. 

Yes

• Plus1 1

14 hours ago, teachercd said:

reddenver and guy

I don't expect you to find a post to back that up, as you generally pride yourself on your laziness.

It's sad, because I took a few seconds to consider your predictable response and chose words that would make it clear that concern for the people of Palestine doesn't equate to supporting Hamas, and can even be the opposite. Now I will never get those few seconds back.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1