Biden's America

24 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I would too.  Just find it funny people here b!^@h and moan about anyone on the “other side” doing this the last four years and it it turns out it’s regular order for both sides. 

It is just because we are hypocrites but most people hate admitting that about themselves.  

But all of us would take 900,000 a year to not work, heck would not work for a lot less than that!

These are the perks that people like "them" get.  I wish I got them.

37 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I would too.  Just find it funny people here b!^@h and moan about anyone on the “other side” doing this the last four years and it it turns out it’s regular order for both sides. 

LOL...says the guy who thinks Hunter Biden should be in jail for being over paid to be on a board of a company.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL...says the guy who thinks Hunter Biden should be in jail for being over paid to be on a board of a company.

I think Hunter should get a high five for that move!  Freaking awesome!

I think Bobby Bonilla said it best "Wait, you are gonna pay me 7 figures to not work?  DEAL" 

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

How long do I gotta wait for that quote 

I'm not going back and looking through an entire board for your quotes.  But, everyone on here knows at one time you were constantly posting about how horrible Hunter and Joe are about the whole issue and the China issue.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm not going back and looking through an entire board for your quotes.  But, everyone on here knows at one time you were constantly posting about how horrible Hunter and Joe are about the whole issue and the China issue.

Horrible is way different than being charged and going to jail. As you well know.  So maybe cool your jets with the accusations. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
On 6/30/2021 at 4:00 PM, BigRedBuster said:

LOL…Since you brought up crack head Hunter, looks like ol Joe wasn’t really telling the truth when he said he had no idea about Hunter’s business dealings.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9678005/Joe-Biden-entertained-Hunters-billionaire-business-associates-vice-presidents-office.html

Hunter and Biden family friend Jeff Cooper hatched a plan in 2013 to invest in multiple businesses in Mexico and Latin America, using their relationship with the Mexican billionaire Alemán family whose late patriarch, Miguel Alemán Valdes, served as president of Mexico.

Cooper, an attorney who worked with Hunter’s late brother Beau Biden on asbestos claims cases and donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Biden political campaigns, was particularly excited by the venture’s prospects, writing to Hunter in February 2013: ‘This is setting up to be flippin gigantic brother.’

The prospects for profit only grew when Hunter joined the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma the following year.

He and Cooper sought the help of Valdés’ grandson, airline CEO Miguel Alemán Magnani, to forge a relationship with the richest man in Latin America, Carlos Slim, in an attempt to cash in on the privatization of the giant state-owned oil company Pemex for Burisma and themselves.

While Hunter and Cooper were working on their business plans, they managed to get the billionaires Slim, Velasco and Magnani a private ‘meeting’ with then-vice president Joe Biden.

Hunter and Cooper attended. Photos on Hunter’s laptop dated November 19, 2015 show the six men smiling and hugging in the meeting in Joe Biden’s vice presidential residence at Number One Observatory Circle, Washington DC. Emails also show the billionaires met with Joe at the White House. It is unclear what, if anything, Joe Biden discussed with the Mexican billionaires at their meetings and phone call.

‘I’ve looked at what your family has done and want to follow in that tradition and you always say you will help but I haven’t heard from you since I got you a mtg for Carlos and your Dad.

‘We have been talking about business deals and partnerships for 7 years. And I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa…but I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing WHite House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent – I don’t hear from you for months.

• Plus1 2

9 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I didn't know where else to park this. And I have never heard of this group previously. Odd deal...

Until the US starts taking domestic terrorism seriously, these groups (white, black, whatever) are going to be around.  Hopefully the “Moorish Sovereigns” don’t become mainstream like other groups.

Hell, the Oath Keepers marched in the Gretna Days Parade just a few years ago…

• Plus1 1
52 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Until the US starts taking domestic terrorism seriously, these groups (white, black, whatever) are going to be around.  Hopefully the “Moorish Sovereigns” don’t become mainstream like other groups.

Hell, the Oath Keepers marched in the Gretna Days Parade just a few years ago…

Hard to fathom the totally different ideologies that incorporate armed "resistance" as a tenet