Biden's America

I havent spent one minute of one day of my life thinking about the border because why the f#&% do people that dont live directly on the border care so much? There are much more important things in my life to consume my time than thinking about the border and whats going on there on a daily basis. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

There's an issue with this though. A lot of corporations buy housing for temporary employees, expats, or executives that are expats working for a year or two away from home. It's something that is a necessity to attract good talent.

Or companies will buy a home from an employee who is being relocated so the employee doesn't have to worry about selling it.  They then sell it.

Another situation is.....so, my hometown is really lacking in housing to lease.  So, I can't create a small corporation, buy run down homes, fix them up and rent them out?

52 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

I havent spent one minute of one day of my life thinking about the border because why the f#&% do people that dont live directly on the border care so much? There are much more important things in my life to consume my time than thinking about the border and whats going on there on a daily basis. 

It probably took you more than one minute to write that post so I will calm bulls#!t on your claim.  

• Fire 1

32 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

I'm very down to engage in good faith discussion about it if you want. But if you're just trying to dunk or condescend, go off.

The Federal Government has very few jobs to do state and local governments can’t do.  Border Security is one of those.  It’s one of the basic jobs of our Federal Government.   This really isn’t that hard to understand.  

The incompetence of our current governmental leaders in doing this job is pretty astounding. 

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The Federal Government has very few jobs to do state and local governments can’t do.  Border Security is one of those.  It’s one of the basic jobs of our Federal Government.   This really isn’t that hard to understand.  

The incompetence of our current governmental leaders in doing this job is pretty astounding. 

What was Obama doing that Trump didn't do, to cause numbers to spike? Wat was Trump doing that Biden isn't doing to cause numbers to spike?

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It probably took you more than one minute to write that post so I will calm bulls#!t on your claim.  

Well I was mostly focused on making sure my spelling and grammar were correct than actually thinking about the border itself so technically its still true. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL

58 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

I'm very down to engage in good faith discussion about it if you want. But if you're just trying to dunk or condescend, go off.

Im also interested to know how the border affects him. Did the illegal dude take one of your roofing jobs from you or something?

• Plus1 1