Biden's America

4 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Just to clarify those are not whips. 

Judd explained agents are trained for crowd control by the Homeland Security Department to "twirl the reins" if humans start approaching their horses to keep them away from getting injured, and the reins are never used to strike or harm people.

"We have to keep those individuals away from the horses," he explained. "If they get too close to the horses, the horses could step on them and they could break bones. They could kick them. They can get kicked in the head. It could cause death.

Those statements are complete BS as shown by the picture of the horseman grabbing the man's shirt. If the focus is to keep individuals away from the horses, then you don't ride up and try to grab people from horseback.

• Haha 1

It's been a few days since those border patrol images came out. You'd think that would be an easy thing to stamp down with a strong statement from the podium and consequences for the agents treating people like that. 

And yet, I haven't heard anything like that. Huge gaffe. 

I am reading that many Haitians are being flown back to Haiti - and that others are just being released into the country. Seems like a huge mess down there.

• Plus1 2

When's the last time any of you have been on a horse? Those "whips".... You kind of need them if you're going to stay on the animal for very long.

Also, I've yet to see the photos of people being whipped. Only exaggerative reactions on twitter, from hopefuls that apparently think some sort of physicality won't be needed to keep people from illegally entering our country.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
10 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Twitter inputs ...

• RAISE THE TWITTER BOOK AND REPEAT AFTER ME ........ I swear by Almighty Trump that the evidence I shall give will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Tell it Politico and their passion for the almighty Trump (they don’t  actually have one). Your schtick just doesn’t work:blink:

• Plus1 2