Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Proud Boys and Oath Keepers came to his rescue by his command on January 6th only to find out that they end up in prison and Trump claiming..."I didn't do that".

So....are they going to now realize that if they have his back......he doesn't give a s#!t about them?

Watch Trump fan the flames of this whole event - taking the eyes off of what he did wrong and inciting another riot or worse.    I sure hope the DOJ can release facts soon and not later. 

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Goddamnit. Am I actually going to have to buy a gun this time because of these idiots?

Hey....I'm a 55 year old man with a bad back.  I'm thinking a beach on the coast of Italy would work till all the MAGAts are gone or realize they have been following a complete fraud all this time.  I could get a job as a bartender or something.  

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, nic said:

I would love to know what docs he had and if the FBI found any, but we will only ever know if they found something, not what it was. No way we ever find out what it was. That said....if they were marked classified it doesn't matter.

We can assume that the FBI found what they were looking for and that it's damming.   Why?  Because Trump has the warrant and if it wasn't damning or if they hadn't found what they came for he'd be bellowing such far and wide.  

3 hours ago, funhusker said:

Did they actually flush docs down toilets?!?

That alone raises some pretty damning questions.

Well it is a Government job, so anything is possible. They should at least shred before the flush.

11 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

We can assume that the FBI found what they were looking for and that it's damming.   Why?  Because Trump has the warrant and if it wasn't damning or if they hadn't found what they came for he'd be bellowing such far and wide.  

From the CNN article it sounds like 15 boxes were known about back in February. It also sounds like it is still going to be tough to prosecute a president that can declassify docs with the stroke of a pen. 

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

This conflict is between the Leftists and the Americans.  Everything you have said indicates which side you are on. 

There are card-carrying leftists in the United States. Nowhere near as many as you think, but they exist.

The conflict is between people smart enough to recognize a snake-oil salesman with his hand in their pocket, and people who are not. 

Leftists are a small percentage of this group. The fact is, many conservative Republicans loathe and mistrust this man, but are trapped by people like you who think they are warriors in cultural armageddon. The people feeding you the "third world/banana republic" one-liners are paid to do so. They are also feeding you the "which side are you on" bulls#!t. It would be funny if it wasn't so frightening. 

It's not to late to save your soul, NDJ.  

• Plus1 4
18 minutes ago, nic said:

From the CNN article it sounds like 15 boxes were known about back in February. It also sounds like it is still going to be tough to prosecute a president that can declassify docs with the stroke of a pen. 

I'll defer to Garland's judgement that this search and seizure was carried out on grounds more robust than a shaky case of prosecuting a former president as you're describing.  Remember Garland is the guy everyone was getting frustrated with for not acting sooner and more forcefully.   I can't see him overplaying his hand now.  Again, if it was as you indicate Trump would be banging that take as loud as possible.  

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, nic said:

A former president can't declassify anything.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

There are card-carrying leftists in the United States. Nowhere near as many as you think, but they exist.

The conflict is between people smart enough to recognize a snake-oil salesman with his hand in their pocket, and people who are not. 

Leftists are a small percentage of this group. The fact is, many conservative Republicans loathe and mistrust this man, but are trapped by people like you who think they are warriors in cultural armageddon. The people feeding you the "third world/banana republic" one-liners are paid to do so. They are also feeding you the "which side are you on" bulls#!t. It would be funny if it wasn't so frightening. 

It's not to late to save your soul, NDJ.  

I'd actually like know what defines a "leftist" and after that what makes them an enemy?   

18 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yeah, turns out that kneecapping a federal agency for decades so rich people can cheat their taxes takes a lot of manpower to get on their feet.

In truth, the number of agents will be far less than that. They need to modernize equipment, they're mandated to provide a direct tax filing, they need analysts to keep up with every changing tax codes, etc.

I saw this...already making cartoons.

image.png.7e554e7e56d4e3bba248a7754d65a242.png

6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

A former president can't declassify anything.

He would have had to do it on the way out the door...January 19th as it were. I doubt he did.