Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

31 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'm not saying this is connected but...

Some of the replies in that tweet are spot on.  My favorite.

Biden declared war on fascism and Republicans took it as a personal attack.

2nd fav

TRUMP: I demand we nullify the results of the last election and that I be reinstated as president effective immediately

BIDEN: See, that’s the type of thing a dictator would say

MEDIA: Biden Abandons Pledge of ‘Unity'

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

16 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I wonder what happens if Trump's missing files end up in the oligarch files sized today???

I bet the DOJ doesn't wait until after the election to bring this to a head.   

Say hi to the Rosenburgs,  trump 

Whoo Boy if they find even one of the classified docs at VV’s.

At the risk of being accused of advocating for this eventuality, it sure would explain almost everything we’ve seen from Trump and dare I say it might be best result for the country. Caught red-handed and no way to spin it would leave Trump supporters with a clear black or white choice to finally decide what side they are really on. Anybody that still supports him after that discovery could undisputedly be cast as a threat to democracy.

I don’t own a tinfoil hat but it sure makes a guy wonder what they discovered or seem to believe that led them to search a Russian oligarchs properties for some of the same missing files.

12 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I wonder what happens if Trump's missing files end up in the oligarch files sized today???

I bet the DOJ doesn't wait until after the election to bring this to a head.   

Say hi to the Rosenburgs,  trump 

The cult members will say they planted the FBI took the files and planted them in the Russian’s facilities. Then, complain that Biden is being mean to the Russians.  

2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Whoo Boy if they find even one of the classified docs at VV’s.

At the risk of being accused of advocating for this eventuality, it sure would explain almost everything we’ve seen from Trump and dare I say it might be best result for the country. Caught red-handed and no way to spin it would leave Trump supporters with a clear black or white choice to finally decide what side they are really on. Anybody that still supports him after that discovery could undisputedly be cast as a threat to democracy.

I doubt they find anything even if Trump gave it to them. Trump is stupid enough to give it to them instead of just making copies and handing it over. 

However, the Russians aren’t stupid enough to keep them around in his apartment. 

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I doubt they find anything even if Trump gave it to them. Trump is stupid enough to give it to them instead of just making copies and handing it over. 

However, the Russians aren’t stupid enough to keep them around in his apartment. 

Yeah they are likely much sharper than Trump. I can picture the Russkies having a vodka and laughing about how gullible Trump is. And there would still be some of his brainwashed followers claiming it was planted but hopefully with each of these revelations his supporters continue to fall by the wayside.

• Plus1 1