Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

41 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Why are we talking about this? 

There's no evidence that the FBI touched Melania's underwear. At least not in this thread. All we have is a gossip column claiming that they searched her bedroom and closet (without a source), and then claiming that "a pal" said "...Who knows who touched her underwear during the raid?"

Even those mocking it are embarrassingly giving it more legitimacy than it deserves.

C’mon, you know the drill.  This is how MAGA Trump supporters and Republicans do things these days. Create a fictitious scenario, demonize it, act like it really happened and then die on that hill pushing the narrative. The circle is complete when they have accepted the fictitious scenario is actually a fact.

Arguing against them is really no more than a failed attempt at intervening in their brainwashing. If a person continually claims the sky is pink, pointing out that it is actually blue is not lending legitimacy to their claim. But yeah, it does seem to be a waste of time.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Good thing they found all those classified docs in the First Ladies underwear dra………oh wait nvmd.  

It doesn't matter where they found them as long as it was inside the scope of the warrant. Again, law enforcement wouldn't be doing a proper job if they didn't search every nook and cranny. I know you know this, so your charade really makes everyone lose a lot respect for you.

Furthermore they were already lied to by team Trump who signed a letter stating there were no more classified docs in the residence, and the DOJ believe the documennts may have been moved out of storage anyway. Why should they believe a word they were told about what was there and where it was located at that point?

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

Certainly begs the question:  WHAT DID TRUMP DO WT THE CONTENTS OF THOSE 43 EMPTY FOLDERS:dunno

https://www.mediaite.com/news/breaking-fbi-reveals-contents-seized-from-trump-included-48-total-empty-folders-with-classified-markings/

A federal judge on Friday unsealed a detailed list of the materials the FBI took from former President Donald Trump’s Florida home last month

Among the notable entries: “43 Empty Folders with ‘CLASSIFIED’ Banners.” There are other entries that have similar descriptions bringing a sum total of 48 empty folders that had “classified” markings.

Speculation as to what Trump took from the White House to his private residence, an apparent violation of the Presidential Records Act, has run rampant in recent weeks across the country and in the media — making this latest development all the more notable.

Also on the list are “documents and photographs without a classification marking” and “magazines” and “newspapers and articles.” The newly unsealed list from the DOJ also “describes hundreds upon hundreds of U.S. government documents collected by investigators without any classification markings that were grouped in some cases with only a few documents that bore classification markings ranging from Confidential to Top Secret/SCI,” reports ABC News.

From Trump Filing

19 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

She didn’t.   

Do you actually think she would allow him to?  She’s really gonna say, oh hey thanks Donald put putting these documents in my underwear drawer.   I’ll just keep them here for you.  :laughpound

If he asked her to, would she?

I only ask because of your irrefutable insights into the former First Couple. 

Here's a scenario common in most raids involving hidden contraband:

"Don't open that drawer! It looks like it might be a woman's underwear drawer and that's just rude!"

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

When your rage crop is that the FBI searched the entire premises including dresser drawers for missing top secret documents as they should, you know your cult hero is f#&%ed. 

You also know when you continually try to divert attention from the seriousness of said docs being missing and the potential impact on national security, you're not someone anyone can take seriously.  Paid bot or not.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 2

14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I know, maybe that woman’s underwear drawer had a secret compartment they fell out of.   Can’t believe they didn’t find those missing documents there.    I mean it was such an obvious place to look based on her proclivity to engage in such behavior previously:blink:

does it hurt when people talk about how bad your dear leader is?  is that why you grasp on to any fake rage you can find?   anything to deride the law enforcement officers who are closing in on the biggest criminal president ever?   the officers who have to also fight through all the far right wing republicans who are doing their best to protect their grifter in chief?

5 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

No officer don't check my baby's crib. When has my baby ever been known to be involved in my drug empire to make it probable my baby's crib would be hiding contraband?

i wonder if BRI would have any stories about where police find hidden contraband?

• Plus1 3
43 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I know, maybe that woman’s underwear drawer had a secret compartment they fell out of.   Can’t believe they didn’t find those missing documents there.    I mean it was such an obvious place to look based on her proclivity to engage in such behavior previously:blink:

You don't really understand how human beings work, do you?

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1