Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Why the need to go through her underwear is anyones guess

They checked because the informant told them to look there. 

some fbi perve

So much for "back the blue." 

getting his you know what off when he got home

If someone wanted to do that vis a vis Melania she has plenty of content online. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

They checked because the informant told them to look there. 

So much for "back the blue." 

If someone wanted to do that vis a vis Melania she has plenty of content online. 

LOL.   Here we go with the back the blue reference:laughpound

Im sure the informant and agent had quite the laugh afterwords on the underwear drawer.   I wonder at what time Melanie has ever been involved in any Trump shenanigans to make it probable that she would be involved in document taking? 

• Plus1 1

So.....if he declassified the documents, why does the person looking at them need security clearance?

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL.   Here we go with the back the blue reference:laughpound

Im sure the informant and agent had quite the laugh afterwords on the underwear drawer.   I wonder at what time Melanie has ever been involved in any Trump shenanigans to make it probable that she would be involved in document taking? 

Because Republicans are SOOOO into backing the blue these days.

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

How so dude?   A search warrant has to be targeted.   They can’t just search wherever the want.   

Because you know what I meant and what the FBI did. The warrant obviously included their living quarters. And….never has there been something hidden in a woman’s underwear drawer. 

But, instead Of acknowledging that, you painted the FBI as perverts. 

Which falls right in line with the backing the blue comments.  

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Because you know what I meant and what the FBI did. The warrant obviously included their living quarters. And….never has there been something hidden in a woman’s underwear drawer. 

But, instead Of acknowledging that, you painted the FBI as perverts. 

Which falls right in line with the backing the blue comments.  

So you agree that with me that they can’t just search anywhere. 

now, what back history shows Melanie being involved in anyway with Trump issues?  Where is the previous story that shows she would have been involved in taking any documents from the WhiteHouse allegedly illegally?  In other words, the probably cause for her to hide documents in her underwear drawer. 

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So you agree that with me that they can’t just search anywhere. 

now, what back history shows Melanie being involved in anyway with Trump issues?  Where is the previous story that shows she would have been involved in taking any documents from the WhiteHouse allegedly illegally?  In other words, the probably cause for her to hide documents in her underwear drawer. 

I'll bet you're gonna hate the unfortunately plausible theory that Trump buried secrets in Ivana's coffin at Bedminster. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1