Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

40 minutes ago, commando said:

i see archy is still flinging far right talking points.    defending dear leader till the end.  

Do you care to tackle the great question of why the need to search the underwear drawer when she has shown no proclivity to be involved in any of Trumps supposed actions?   You can be the first of three to answer that. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Do you care to tackle the great question of why the need to search the underwear drawer when she has shown no proclivity to be involved in any of Trumps supposed actions?   You can be the first of three to answer that. 

Here’s an idea, if you don’t want everywhere in your house searched, don’t steal classified documents that belong to the government. And, when given the chance to turn them over, don’t lie and obstruct about not having them. It isn’t an issue of if Melania was ever involved in any of his dealings. If she doesn’t want her crap searched she should make alternate living arrangements.

Do you actually think it would be below him to hide top secret classified documents in her underwear drawer if he felt for a second they wouldn’t look there? It’s a hazard of being married to a lying criminal pos.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3
6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Here’s an idea, if you don’t want everywhere in your house searched, don’t steal classified documents that belong to the government. And, when given the chance to turn them over, don’t lie and obstruct about not having them.

She didn’t.   

6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Do you actually think it would be below him to hide top secret classified documents in her underwear drawer if he felt for a second they wouldn’t look there? It’s a hazard of being married to a lying criminal pos.

Do you actually think she would allow him to?  She’s really gonna say, oh hey thanks Donald put putting these documents in my underwear drawer.   I’ll just keep them here for you.  :laughpound

• Fire 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

She didn’t.   

Do you actually think she would allow him to?  She’s really gonna say, oh hey thanks Donald put putting these documents in my underwear drawer.   I’ll just keep them here for you.  :laughpound

You’re missing the point, purposely. Neither one of us knows if she would allow it or not. She’s not the innocent bystander you make her out to be. She has chosen to live with a criminal. Some would say to her benefit because he is rich. If you choose to live in the gutter with a criminal, you shouldn’t be surprised if you get caught up in their crimes.

But please continue with your party first talking points about how the FBI and DOJ are overstepping by having the gall to enforce laws that Orange man broke. It’s quite entertaining.

• Plus1 3

8 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

But please continue with your party first talking points about how the FBI and DOJ are overstepping by having the gall to enforce laws that Orange man broke. It’s quite entertaining.

I’ve made very few comments on the Trump/document ordeal.  Searching the underwear drawer of someone who has shown no evidence of being involved with it was one of those times.  It’s not a party first talking point but go on.  

11 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Neither one of us knows if she would allow it or not. She’s not the innocent bystander you make her out to be.

Apparently they didn’t find anything there so ya we kinda do know:thumbs

• Plus1 1
43 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I could actually see that one 

41 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yea, critiquing an agency for searching the underwear drawer of the First Lady (which I’ve asked twice now as to why the need to do so) is really demonizing an entire agency :blink:

I mean... if you can accept the plausibility that Orange Man Bad buried secrets in his ex's coffin, the only reason you couldn't accept the plausibility he hid documents in his wife's closet is if you're just arguing for the sake of argument.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I mean... if you can accept the plausibility that Orange Man Bad buried secrets in his ex's coffin, the only reason you couldn't accept the plausibility he hid documents in his wife's closet is if you're just arguing for the sake of argument.

No, one person is dead and can’t object, while one person is alive and can object to having stuff in her underwear drawer?   Did you not know this??

• Plus1 1

So Trump had SCI documents laying around his house and we're going to be triggered by the FBI turning over every stone to find them including looking in Melanie's drawer?  We're going to say the FBI is so corrupt and amoral that they just allow an agent to rummage through her underwear to get his rocks off?  

How out of whack is that perspective?  It's the stupidest line I've yet read on this board.  Paranoid delusion to the nth degree.

How about if they didn't search there and missed something that it may very well could have an impact our national security?  Nah .. can't be that 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

apparently search warrents have to say exactly where the police can look and explicitly say what they expect to find in that spot.   if those 2 specifications are not met then the search is illegal (if it's served on trump)  did the search warrant say that the nuclear codes were hidden in melanias red crotchless panties in the 3rd drawer from the bottom but they were found in a bra in the 2nd drawer instead?   illegal search!!!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

If I have a search warrant executed on my residence I fully expect them to go through mine and my families draws of clothes (including underwear) my toilet, vents, vanity, under my mattress, etc. They're not just going to look in the safe or desk, that's not how that works. Pretty sure the warrant gives them access to a residence or general area they believe to contain evidence. Not one exact draw on the left in a desk.

This is probably one of the dumbest hills people have ever chosen to die on.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1
43 minutes ago, ZRod said:

If I have a search warrant executed on my residence fully expected them to go through mine and my families draws of clothes (including underwear) my toilet, vents, vanity, under my mattress, etc. They're not just going to look in the safe or desk, that's not how that works. Pretty sure the warrant gives them access to a residence or general area they believe to contain evidence. Not one exact draw on the left in a desk.

This is probably one of the dumbest hills people have ever chosen to die on.

Good thing they found all those classified docs in the First Ladies underwear dra………oh wait nvmd.  

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Yea, critiquing an agency for searching the underwear drawer of the First Lady (which I’ve asked twice now as to why the need to do so) is really demonizing an entire agency :blink:

Do you really expect someone in a message board to know everything the FBI does when they search a home?  

You claimed the FBI is a bunch of pervs with absolutely no evidence of that. The warrant could very well have been for their residential home.  Which, includes dressers. 

But, you immediately jump to, they a bunch of pervs. So, yes, you demonized the FBI for doing their jobs.  

Good job Republicans….support the Blue….until they do something to the dear leader. 

And….BTW….she’s not the First Lady.  I’m sure you just forgot the word “former”. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Why are we talking about this? 

There's no evidence that the FBI touched Melania's underwear. At least not in this thread. All we have is a gossip column claiming that they searched her bedroom and closet (without a source), and then claiming that "a pal" said "...Who knows who touched her underwear during the raid?"

Even those mocking it are embarrassingly giving it more legitimacy than it deserves.

• Plus1 2