Board is all sorts of broken at the moment...

Cdog923

Two things: 

1. Can you please make it where clicking on "next page" takes you to the top of that page? I don't know why I'd want to click on the next page to be sent to the bottom of it. Just doesn't make sense, and it happens sometimes on both desktop (Chrome) and mobile for me.

2. Please ban all ads for Coach Prime's hair supplements. This is a Nebraska site for crying out loud! 

8 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Two things: 

1. Can you please make it where clicking on "next page" takes you to the top of that page? I don't know why I'd want to click on the next page to be sent to the bottom of it. Just doesn't make sense, and it happens sometimes on both desktop (Chrome) and mobile for me.

I think this is a quirk in the board software.  It works for me sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.  I haven't been able to figure out any pattern to it.

8 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

2. Please ban all ads for Coach Prime's hair supplements. This is a Nebraska site for crying out loud! 

@BigRedMax

4 hours ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Two things: 

I am going to get my Invision expert to see if he can fix that. 

For the past three weeks or so, HB just freezes up on me. Cursor won't budge, Submit prompt won't work, it flickers and slows (and it's doing it right now) and then kicks off entirely. Nothing like this happens on any other site I use. It's almost like the late 1990s, when modems couldn't handle heavy graphics. But I do, in fact, have a fast new laptop and good wifi. 

7 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

For the past three weeks or so, HB just freezes up on me. Cursor won't budge, Submit prompt won't work, it flickers and slows (and it's doing it right now) and then kicks off entirely. Nothing like this happens on any other site I use. It's almost like the late 1990s, when modems couldn't handle heavy graphics. But I do, in fact, have a fast new laptop and good wifi. 

Probably stating the obvious but have you cleaned out your history?

On 12/20/2023 at 10:50 AM, AZRaiderH8r said:

On 12/20/2023 at 10:59 AM, Mavric said:

I think this is a quirk in the board software.  It works for me sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.  I haven't been able to figure out any pattern to it.

That's interesting. That never happens to me on HB, but it always happens to me on another forum I frequent. Only on desktop, though. 

• 5 weeks later...

2 months in and still getting Ads horizontally on bottom of screen, and the sweet Vertical Ad that covers the entire left side of the page.  

And now this....  I'm getting a full page AD to click something before I am allowed to read anything on Huskerborad.  

It covers my entire Monitor screen.

It allows me no other choice but to click one of the answers, or exit out of it by clicking on the the "x" .....

And then I can read content on Huskerboard.  

This s#!t is so intruding. 

This type of AD is saying "click anything you see! and we got you!"

I'd leave it at that........but let me guess, you will get back to me in 3 weeks and ask for screen shots.   

Isn't that how it works?  Around here?

CUGR5SHU5YI6JCPYLF4ZVBTJJI.jpg

Just trying to handle things nice and slowly.  Occasionally addressing stuff at times.  

Listen, if you have 2 restaurants and can only handle one, the other is going to suffer.

But, here's the screen shots. 

I google HB.

I click on HB link.

I get the HB front page.

I click on anything from there, and I get this big popup AD that covers my entire screen.

No profit for me.  And I will NOT click on that AD to continue.

And, I've tried this 10 times and 8 out of 10 times it happened the same way.  

Maybe I should just go away.

HB ads 01.png

HB ads 02.png

HB ads 03.png

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...