What is the future of the Republican Party?

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

@Dr. Strangelove would disagree.   He/she will be voting for the guy next year.  

Woah buddy, only if both candidates are convicted of fewer than 30 counts of crimes. 

Don't try and go back on our deal now. I'm trying to reform you from voting for career morons and grifters. It's an uphill battle and noble deed, but I'm willing to do it. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Woah buddy, only if both candidates are convicted of fewer than 30 counts of crimes. 

Don't try and go back on our deal now. I'm trying to reform you from voting for career morons and grifters. It's an uphill battle and noble deed, but I'm willing to do it. 

You think Ron will have 30 convictions for crimes committed between now and next year November?   
I knew you would try your best to weasel out of the deal but I thought it would take more than one day.  Woof. 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

So what you are saying is between Trump and The Big Guy, Ron is pretty much a saint.   Agreed:cheers   Glad you are back on board.  

If I'm being honest, I feel bad for him a bit. I think Ron would've been the favorite for the nomination if Trump did not run again. Their voting base overlaps and Ron doesn't have the space to stand out as a Trump alternative. 

Voters can select the man himself, no need for them to vote for Equate™️ Trump.