What is the future of the Republican Party?

9 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Dumbass's name is on some of the most ugly buildings in America.

14 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Those bills are proposed knowing they won't pass in order to court certain voters.

It's quite telling of the conservative cause that these bills will get proposed and the people in Congress proposing them won't get punished for doing so by Conservative voters.

Might want to book Mark that quote for down the road. I have a feeling it will come in handy.

• Plus1 1

13 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Some people may not understand that this type of performative bulls#!t is really a window into the mindset of the person proposing the bill. :dunno

And the people they are pandering for votes from.  

Isn’t it nice that Congress is spending time on bills that will actually make America better?

2 minutes ago, commando said:

well...in 4,000 hours of tape they did find 5 minutes worth of tape of people not committing a crime.   

I think it's 40,000 hours.  And, they actually didn't find 5 minutes.  They found much less than that.  Every step the Qanon Shawman was making inside the capital, he was committing a crime.

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think it's 40,000 hours.  And, they actually didn't find 5 minutes.  They found much less than that.  Every step the Qanon Shawman was making inside the capital, he was committing a crime.

I was gonna post the same thing.  I thought anyone who went in there was technically trespassing that day.  

• Plus1 3