What are the chances Trump gets jail time?

What are the chances Trump gets jail time?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One would think holding government officials accountable would be something all Americans agree on.

I mean, wasn’t the whole reason for Wednesday’s attack on the Capital because morons wanted to make sure our government leaders weren’t doing something illegal?  Misguided as it was.

3 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

We USA have a long tradition of not engaging in prosecuting the rich. But a poor mother lying to get healthcare for her child, 10 years minimum!

So no, there is a 0% chance Trump goes to jail for crimes he has been committing his whole life. Because hes part of the club and after this is over, he will probably have a beer with Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton because behind the scenes he is friends will all these people.  

Correct.

I voted 1% because there's no option for 0%

11 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

We USA have a long tradition of not engaging in revenge prosectuions and recent tradition of the Ds pooping on our traditions to become more of a 3rd world hellhole.  

Aspiring politicians in New York have promised to prosecute Trump, and have been aggressively harassing his supporters.  So I'll say 25% charges are filed against Trump with 100%  the Ds regret it when it happens to them. 

would you be for or against prosecuting Hillary if she fired up 10's of thousands of supporters to sack the capitol and have people die in that insurrection?

• Plus1 4
11 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

We USA have a long tradition of not engaging in revenge prosectuions and recent tradition of the Ds pooping on our traditions to become more of a 3rd world hellhole.  

Look at this frickin' guy saying "We USA" and "our traditions" as if he actually upholds any American values!

NDJ, you long ago proved yourself to not have any honorable principles or integrity. When Trump lost the election, you thankfully faded away from these forums for a few weeks, but now after he incites an insurrection you come back with a firehose of BS, which shows that you do not support American democracy or the Constitution. 

So GTFO of here with your fascist nonsense. Most of us on this board have values.

Happy new year.

• Plus1 4

20 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Do we really??? @Notre Dame Joe? Seems like Clintons have been revenge investigated since the dawn of time. The only ones that seem to have gotten a pass on not being prosecuted are Nixon-Watergate, Reagan- Iran Contra, and Bush Jr. - war crimes and Trumping up a war under false pretenses. - looks to me like Dems need to grow a pair and educate Republicans since letting them off the hook sure doesn't seem to be working.

Hilary colluded with foreign powers and then destroyed evidence of it.  She wasn't prosecuted.  I don't consider Robert Mueller granting the Clintons blanket immunity in return for absolutely nothing to be a real investigation. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Hilary colluded with foreign powers and then destroyed evidence of it.  She wasn't prosecuted.  I don't consider Robert Mueller granting the Clintons blanket immunity in return for absolutely nothing to be a real investigation. 

If there was any proof of any wrongdoing Republicans would have locked her up and thrown away the key, gleefully. That they haven't shows that they have nothing to stand on, and instead push these idiotic conspiracy theories, for uninformed people with existing prejudices to latch on to. If you can't see that now, you're blind. 

• Plus1 2
10 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Stop lying.

• Plus1 1

41 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

@Enhance how is this any less ridiculous than asking him about his diet and animal relations?  

• Plus1 1
22 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ugugugu!  for the longest time I have said that executions should be a PPV event and I still think it would make MILLIONS.

You rioted during a protest, executed on PPV

You stormed a federal building, executed on PPV

You committed treason, executed on PPV

sadly there are so many dorks/losers that pretend to disagree with this idea.  

I agree

Signed

Saddam Hussein