Insurrection fallout

12 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Wow!  Why on Gods green Earth would you assume someone would think that?

That’s outrageous! I mean with how often you go out of your way to get involved in the semantics and details in discussions about the absurdities of Trump and the investigations into Jan 6, only a crazy person would think it was you.

Why would anyone question your position?!?!?  Such a level headed, anti-partisan poster that you are!!!

While I agree only a crazy person would think it was me even after I said it wasn’t, it doesn’t matter much to me what people like that think.  Still doesn’t change the fact it wasn’t me.   Good day to you 

• Plus1 1

20 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Wow!  Why on Gods green Earth would you assume someone would think that?

That’s outrageous! I mean with how often you go out of your way to get involved in the semantics and details in discussions about the absurdities of Trump and the investigations into Jan 6, only a crazy person would think it was you.

Why would anyone question your position?!?!?  Such a level headed, anti-partisan poster that you are!!!

he did get very defensive in a hurry.   especially considering he wasn't named.  

• Plus1 2
Just now, Archy1221 said:

You ignore many many many posts and subjects too, so what’s your point?  I’ve made my views known already on the subject 

about the police officer retiring because of abuse?  i missed that reply and can't seem to find it anywhere.   

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Maybe you missed the, what are they called again, laughs o lanterns when I said it wasn’t me.   Apparently I needed to reinforce the statement. 

Sorry I thought you meant Jan 6 in general.  So restarting Fanone, what’s yo comment on?  The tweet provided. I substanvr other than to say their was bad things said to him?  What was said, what retaliation?  is there back up to what he is claiming?  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Isn’t he joining CNN?  Maybe that’s the reason he retired?  Hard to tell by the tweet that you wanted comment on. 

maybe about the officers that swore an oath to trump instead of the constitution?  but i already see which way you are heading on that.   

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

While I agree only a crazy person would think it was me even after I said it wasn’t, it doesn’t matter much to me what people like that think.  Still doesn’t change the fact it wasn’t me.   Good day to you 

Then why go out of your way, unsolicited, to point out that it wasn’t you?

Here’s a kitten:

^   ^
 •¥•
   -

forgive me, my phone wouldn’t attach the gif, so I had to get creative. Hopefully it turned out!

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, funhusker said:

Then why go out of your way, unsolicited, to point out that it wasn’t you?

Here’s a kitten:

^   ^
 •¥•
   -

forgive me, my phone wouldn’t attach the gif, so I had to get creative. Hopefully it turned out!

Really wasn’t too much out of my way since I was on the site already and reading the post.  Basically just had to hit quote and say it wasn’t me:dunno  took about 15-20 seconds 

Don’t really like cats either   

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...