Insurrection fallout

I bet that CNN, MSNBC, CBS and every dem party affiliate will air an "Special Edition Anniversary - January 6th - Capitol Riot - never forget!" coverage for 24hrs (up to 48 hours).... and probably hosted by Chris Wallace everywhere, and carried on radio air waves via NPR.  Twitter pundits will also make sure you embed their tweets everywhere too.  Because democrats and liberals are super awesome people, and not like the others who aren't.

I also bet that someone on HB will start a new thread on it , guaranteed ;)

(They've probably been working on the new thread for weeks and weeks, just waiting for jan 6th)

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, admo said:

I bet that CNN, MSNBC, CBS and every dem party affiliate will air an "Special Edition Anniversary - January 6th - Capitol Riot - never forget!" coverage for 24hrs (up to 48 hours).... and probably hosted by Chris Wallace everywhere, and carried on radio air waves via NPR.  Twitter pundits will also make sure you embed their tweets everywhere too.  Because democrats and liberals are super awesome people, and not like the others who aren't.

(They've probably been working on the new thread for weeks and weeks, just waiting for jan 6th)

i don't know about all that...but trump has a press conference scheduled for that day at mar-a-lago. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, admo said:

Regarding the bolded: yes, Democrats are most likely better than the jokers that stormed the capital.  Do you actually disagree?

Regarding your post in general:  duh!

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

I saw an agenda from Pelosi's office - service and memorial to recognize those lost and to celebrate the police and those who protected them and I believe Joe is also speaking.  

So Admo are you saying that coverage is inappropriate for this anniversary of the attack on the capital by fellow americans?  How do you feel about the former president holding his own event from Mara Lago?  Have the same distain for that?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, commando said:

i wonder how republicans would react if Joe loses the next election and then would use the eastman memo and incite a mob to attack the same way don did?  

Or either of the Jenna Ellis Memos' or the powerpoint created by Phil Waldron ...

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, funhusker said:

Regarding the bolded: yes, Democrats are most likely better than the jokers that stormed the capital.  Do you actually disagree?

Regarding your post in general:  duh!

Yeah, the storm troopers were A-holes and it never should have happened. I would never encourage or support those idiots who did.  Fortunately, not all conservatives are like that and don't want to be lumped together into them. 

I started to make a quick point with my original post, but then got a bit snarky and carried away lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

I saw an agenda from Pelosi's office - service and memorial to recognize those lost and to celebrate the police and those who protected them and I believe Joe is also speaking.  

So Admo are you saying that coverage is inappropriate for this anniversary of the attack on the capital by fellow americans?  How do you feel about the former president holding his own event from Mara Lago?  Have the same distain for that?

A memorial will be nice.  I knew Joe would speak, without knowing.

I stopped caring about former president Trump when he lost the election.  Jan 6th was disgraceful and awful.  Wish it never happened.  And no, I will not hear what Trump has to say, nor have I since his presidency ended. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1