Insurrection fallout

It may be beyond the imagination of Americans to accept that their system is in jeopardy. Countries with radically different histories, such as South Korea, find it much easier. But the facts are staring the US in the face. What happened on January 6 has so far gone unpunished, which means it is likely to be tried again.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, commando said:

the trumpers are weeding out those who would stand against the next insurrection    i wonder if a guessing game on who put a laughing emoji on that post was would be fun.      know who my guess would be.     

Wonder if that same person "Backs The Blue" and has the black and blue flag on their car/home.  Gross.

• Plus1 1

The plea deal pledges Greene's cooperation with the sprawling Jan. 6 criminal probe in exchange for a reduced prison sentence and the dismissal of several other charges that had been pending against him. Greene could help investigators understand more about the activities of the Proud Boys' central New York chapter before and during the insurrection. He had been indicted alongside Dominic Pezzola, who broke a U.S. Capitol window with a police shield to enter the building that day; and William Pepe, a Metro Transit employee who took sick leave to attend the Jan. 6 rally.

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Who would your guess be cause it wasn’t me 

Wow!  Why on Gods green Earth would you assume someone would think that?

That’s outrageous! I mean with how often you go out of your way to get involved in the semantics and details in discussions about the absurdities of Trump and the investigations into Jan 6, only a crazy person would think it was you.

Why would anyone question your position?!?!?  Such a level headed, anti-partisan poster that you are!!!

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1