Insurrection fallout

20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Aren’t you going to give us the economics lesson first.  I mean you keep telling us who isn’t in charge and who’s policies don’t affect inflation or foreign economies.  Or will that be glossed over and we just move on to Joe Biden China History 101? 

I believe you opened the discussion with "Joe Biden is Russia's best economic friend and China's b!^@h" and then something about Joe farting.

So now I'm on the edge of my seat, but......no details!   

You have the floor, professor. 

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I believe you opened the discussion with "Joe Biden is Russia's best economic friend and China's b!^@h" and then something about Joe farting.

So now I'm on the edge of my seat, but......no details!   

You have the floor, professor. 

he never wanted the floor.....he just wanted to get this thread off track.   it is the insurrection fallout thread.  not the Bidens gas thread.  Archy is good at getting things offtrack.

• Plus1 4
25 minutes ago, commando said:

he never wanted the floor.....he just wanted to get this thread off track.   it is the insurrection fallout thread.  not the Bidens gas thread.  Archy is good at getting things offtrack.

Actually it was @Guy Chamberlinwho did this not me.  Check the thread.  Commando is good at making false s#!t up for no legitimate reason 

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yes. Check the thread. Less than 24 hours ago. It's pretty easy to confirm who's throwing s#!t at the walls and then running away. 

Yes, you started the conversation that I then responded to.  I’ll get to the China Biden stuff soon enough.  Didn’t know I was on a clock 

• Plus1 1