Insurrection fallout

10 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

What qualifies Biden's first year as disastrous? Pandemic fueled inflation and high gas prices?

I honestly don't know what metrics are being used in that argument as I've paid very little attention to politics since buying a bunch of bitcoin the day before the election lol

Ha...dude, yes!

Crypto is nuts right now!  I love it

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Nope, Biden’s just Russia’s best economic friend.  And China’s b!^@h.  But at least no more mean tweets guys.   And who cares about that silly right track/wrong track poll.  We have Uncle Joe in the West Wing and his Flatulating all around the Royal Family.  

You don't actually follow the finer point of global economics, do you? 

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

What qualifies Biden's first year as disastrous? Pandemic fueled inflation and high gas prices?

I honestly don't know what metrics are being used in that argument as I've paid very little attention to politics since buying a bunch of bitcoin the day before the election lol

Imagine if Trump had been reelected and the economy proceeded exactly as it has --- a distinct likelihood. A conservative would just grab the stock market numbers, unemployment numbers, and the U.S. coming out of the pandemic better than most countries and declare the current economy a Trump triumph, while blaming inflation and supply chain issues on China and Nancy Pelosi. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Not enough private meetings with Vlad Putin?

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Imagine if Trump had been reelected and the economy proceeded exactly as it has --- a distinct likelihood. A conservative would just grab the stock market numbers, unemployment numbers, and the U.S. coming out of the pandemic better than most countries and declare the current economy a Trump triumph, while blaming inflation and supply chain issues on China and Nancy Pelosi. 

Ahhh.  Always rolls back to Trump for Far Leftists. Maybe in year 4 we can call it the Biden Administration. :dunno

• Plus1 2

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ahhh.  Always rolls back to Trump for Far Leftists. Maybe in year 4 we can call it the Biden Administration. :dunno

Seems very similar to how Trump and supporters benefited from the momentum of Obama's economic growth, criticized it for not being good enough but then took credit for all the good parts of it in the first parts of his term. 

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

Seems very similar to how Trump and supporters benefited from the momentum of Obama's economic growth, criticized it for not being good enough but then took credit for all the good parts of it in the first parts of his term. 

Well, there is the fact that Trump got elected mainly because of a stagnating economy and immigration.  Hell even Clinton ran on “fixing the economy”

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, there is the fact that Trump got elected mainly because of a stagnating economy and immigration.  Hell even Clinton ran on “fixing the economy”

The things you just referenced are part of the narrative myth of every newly elected President, at least the three since I've been an adult.

• Plus1 1
17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Alright Professor. Give us your breakdown on why Joe Biden is China's b!^@h. Show your homework. Compare and contrast his policies and interactions with China with our previous Presidents.  Do the same with the economy. For extra credit I'd love to see your definition of a Far Leftist.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Alright Professor. Give us your breakdown on why Joe Biden is China's b!^@h. Show your homework. Compare and contrast his policies and interactions with China with our previous Presidents.  Do the same with the economy. For extra credit I'd love to see your definition of a Far Leftist.

Aren’t you going to give us the economics lesson first.  I mean you keep telling us who isn’t in charge and who’s policies don’t affect inflation or foreign economies.  Or will that be glossed over and we just move on to Joe Biden China History 101? 

• Plus1 1