Insurrection fallout

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Geez man you are pretty insufferable.  I said the man has gone off the deep end and all you want to do is argue about when I feel that took place.  Arguing to argue once again it seems 

why so upset?   i said he has been off the deep end for awhile before the election and then asked about the politicians who support his deep end claims.    

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Only once, but did vote for him in 2016 too.  Why?  It’s not like there was a better candidate to choose from.  

I wish there were better alternatives myself, but if the measure is a candidate going off the rails of Democracy and basic human decency, then yes, there were better candidates. In both the primaries and general election. 

Obviously tens of millions of Americans agreed with you. Now some pretend to distance themselves from Trump, but it's not really convincing. He ran as a narcissist and nationalist, ignorant of history, science, and basic civics, and brought a 40 year history as a celebrity con man with him. Next thing you know, we're all forced to live in a QAnon fever dream.

I guess all I'm looking for is an apology, and a promise never to vote again. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I guess all I'm looking for is an apology, and a promise never to vote again.

LOL…..coming from a person who I’m guessing voted for Biden and look at the disaster of his fist year and probably voted for Hillary who is responsible for starting what is now confirmed as the first Big Lie and tried to undermine an election with the false Russia conspiracy theory and then got her fellow Dems to try and undermine a sitting President 

I will certainly accept your apology and you are more than welcome to vote whenever you like.  Unlike you, I would prefer people to vote:thumbs

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL…..coming from a person who I’m guessing voted for Biden and look at the disaster of his fist year and probably voted for Hillary who is responsible for starting what is now confirmed as the first Big Lie and tried to undermine an election with the false Russia conspiracy theory and then got her fellow Dems to try and undermine a sitting President 

I will certainly accept your apology and you are more than welcome to vote whenever you like.  Unlike you, I would prefer people to vote:thumbs

you voted twice for the person who tried to overturn actual election results

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Exactly. Line up every real and imagined charge against Biden and Hillary and Donald Trump exceeds them without breaking a sweat.

Terrible apology, by the way. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

With all his faults at least he’s not as bad as trump. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

What qualifies Biden's first year as disastrous? Pandemic fueled inflation and high gas prices?

I honestly don't know what metrics are being used in that argument as I've paid very little attention to politics since buying a bunch of bitcoin the day before the election lol

no more love letters from North Korea

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Exactly. Line up every real and imagined charge against Biden and Hillary and Donald Trump exceeds them without breaking a sweat.

Terrible apology, by the way. 

It wasn’t an apology by the way.  Hillary’s cronies tried to undo the 2016 election through a sham Russia tin foil conspiracy.  It cost two years of a Presidency.  I don’t think she had to even break a sweat.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
41 minutes ago, commando said:

no more love letters from North Korea

Nope, Biden’s just Russia’s best economic friend.  And China’s b!^@h.  But at least no more mean tweets guys.   And who cares about that silly right track/wrong track poll.  We have Uncle Joe in the West Wing and his Flatulating all around the Royal Family.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It wasn’t an apology by the way.  Hillary’s cronies tried to undo the 2016 election through a sham Russia tin foil conspiracy.  It cost two years of a Presidency.  I don’t think she had to even break a sweat.  

who do you think would have been president if trump had been convicted, impeached, or otherwise removed from office?   and who was sitting in the office for 4 years?  how did 2 years not count on your calendar?

• Plus1 2