Insurrection fallout

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

His refusal to accept the results after his court challenges failed is the biggest issue for me.  

he has been crying about rigged elections since 2012.   that part hasn't changed.    if you think he has gone off the deep end because of that he has been off the deep end since obama was president.

and what of the members of the congress and senate who support his claim that the election was stolen?   do you believe they are off the deep end also?

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

His refusal to accept the results after his court challenges failed is the biggest issue for me.  

You think he suddenly went whackadoodle right after the election results rolled in but was perfectly well adjusted before then?  :blink:

• Plus1 4

This changes nothing. 

Sensible Republicans who think the Trump cartel went off the deep end were not able to reclaim the party. They are literally threatened into compliance by Trump loyalists.

No one of substance will serve time and anyone brought to trial will be cast as a defiant martyr. 

The threats to Democracy continue at full speed. 

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, commando said:

he has been crying about rigged elections since 2012.   that part hasn't changed.    if you think he has gone off the deep end because of that he has been off the deep end since obama was president.

and what of the members of the congress and senate who support his claim that the election was stolen?   do you believe they are off the deep end also?

Geez man you are pretty insufferable.  I said the man has gone off the deep end and all you want to do is argue about when I feel that took place.  Arguing to argue once again it seems 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1