Insurrection fallout

Just now, Archy1221 said:

I think lots of people who cooperated were still charged and sentenced.  Except the main inciter at the Capitol and the night before.  

I think some entity told Epps to be very vocal about getting people to break the police barriers.  

the main instigator was Donald J. Trump.  and he is still instigating.    i am sorry you can't admit that.   and the biggest part of the republican party is doing all they can to protect him because a big part of the party was complicit 

• Plus1 5

1 minute ago, commando said:

the main instigator was Donald J. Trump.  and he is still instigating.    i am sorry you can't admit that.   and the biggest part of the republican party is doing all they can to protect him because a big part of the party was complicit 

Trump never told anyone to go inside the Capitol.  This guy was VERY VERY vocal about telling everyone to go inside the Capitol.  I am sorry you can’t admit that.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Trump never told anyone to go inside the Capitol.  This guy was VERY VERY vocal about telling everyone to go inside the Capitol.  I am sorry you can’t admit that.  

so that 1 guy instigated the whole thing.   he called everyone to washington and told them to march to the capitol.   he told them to fight like hell or there would be no country left for them.  to be strong.   that guy got them all there and led them into the capitol?   do you really believe that guy is why they stormed the capitol?   

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, commando said:

so that 1 guy instigated the whole thing.   he called everyone to washington and told them to march to the capitol.   he told them to fight like hell or there would be no country left for them.  to be strong.   that guy got them all there and led them into the capitol?   do you really believe that guy is why they stormed the capitol?   

Now that we know Archy has a very dry, Norm Macdonald-like, sense of humor it shines a whole new light on his posts.

He’s just been yankin’ our chains! 

• Plus1 3
8 minutes ago, commando said:

so that 1 guy instigated the whole thing.   he called everyone to washington and told them to march to the capitol. 

Is that what I said?   Nooooooooooooooooooo

What I said, is that Epps was very vocal about getting the people that were already there to become rioters vs protesters. They very well may have done so without his encouragement.  But he is on tape doing so.  Multiple times.  Very boisterous.  Unabashedly yelling to go inside the Capitol.   Yet he isn’t charged.  

8 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Now that we know Archy has a very dry, Norm Macdonald-like, sense of humor it shines a whole new light on his posts.

He’s just been yankin’ our chains! 

HA.  You wish.  I’m a married man. 

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, commando said:

so the super deep state operative narrative was wrong?   who would have pushed that fake news around here?

And why would that fake news be pushed here?  It couldn't possibly be to deflect from, and discredit, an investigation into their Leader or their party.   It almost makes you think s#!t's about to hit the fan so better find a new conspiracy theory to feed the base.   

• Plus1 3
45 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

And why would that fake news be pushed here?  It couldn't possibly be to deflect from, and discredit, an investigation into their Leader or their party.   It almost makes you think s#!t's about to hit the fan so better find a new conspiracy theory to feed the base.   

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think anyone has posted about the red guy here before.  

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, commando said:

so the super deep state operative narrative was wrong?   who would have pushed that fake news around here?

14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think anyone has posted about the red guy here before.  

FYI, there's multiple deep state operative narratives. The red guy is different than the Eps one.

13 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

What mistake? I'm trying to figure out what you're getting at here. Looks like a Charlie from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia conspiracy theory to me so far. 

No idea what the Philly reference is to but the mistake of being the PR person for a riot instigator.  

• Plus1 2