Insurrection fallout

Cheney says GOP can't survive if Trump is nominated again.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/liz-cheney-gop-cant-survive-trump-2024-nominee

Her new comments underscore how Cheney is not backing down from her break with much of the GOP as she faces a tough primary challenge by Harriet Hageman, who is endorsed by Trump, in August.

"I don't think the party would survive that," Cheney added in the interview that aired Sunday. "I believe in the party, and I believe in what the party can be and what the party can stand for. And I'm not ready to give that up. ... Those of us who believe in Republican principles and ideals have a responsibility to try to lead the party back to what it can be, and to reject, and to reject so much of the toxin and the vitriol."

Trump's cry baby response  He's starting to feel the heat. 

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-freaks-out-over-possible-criminal-charges-by-blasting-warmongering-and-despicable-human-being-liz-cheney/

Warmongering and despicable human being Liz Cheney, who is hated by the great people of Wyoming (down 35!), keeps saying, over and over again, that HER Fake Unselect Committee may recommend CRIMINAL CHARGES against a President of the United States who got more votes than any sitting President in history. Even the Dems didn’t know what she was talking about! Why doesn’t she press charges instead against those that cheated on the Election, or those that didn’t properly protect the Capitol?…..

2 hours ago, Goal-line said:

Rudy lies like a good lawyer!    

Rudy is a pathetic human being.   He went from star district attorney to a mayor everyone loved, to pathetic Trump puppet.   Eventually his true colors have shown.  Just sad and I sort of feel bad for the guy. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

Rudy is a pathetic human being.   He went from star district attorney to a mayor everyone loved, to pathetic Trump puppet.   Eventually his true colors have shown.  Just sad and I sort of feel bad for the guy. 

Yes, I do not understand why anyone, let alone Rudy, would want to get tangled up with the Tump mafioso family.   

10 hours ago, Goal-line said:

Yes, I do not understand why anyone, let alone Rudy, would want to get tangled up with the Tump mafioso family.   

Maybe there was more going on behind the scenes wt Trump while Rudy was becoming America's most admired mayor.   Maybe Trump has info on him or something?? 

You don't go from brilliant to this stupid for no reason at all. 

• Plus1 2