The 2022 Congressional Elections

36 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Did you read the article and links within?   Infer what you please about it and how qualified he is for Senate since that’s a hot topic around here.   

Sounds like he may be a shady a$$h@!e.  If only that were a disqualification for public office…

So what’s the point here?  Trump has always been a shady a$$h@!e and R’s had no problem voting for him.  Twice. 

I don’t like it either, but it is what it is.  And we all know how many Americans can be pretty stupid and clueless with their voting.  

50 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Sounds like he may be a shady a$$h@!e.  If only that were a disqualification for public office…

So what’s the point here?  Trump has always been a shady a$$h@!e and R’s had no problem voting for him.  Twice. 

I don’t like it either, but it is what it is.  And we all know how many Americans can be pretty stupid and clueless with their voting.  

This seems to be the place where we all post the negative issues with candidates.   I mean why only comment on this post and not the myriad of others that were posted about the other side of the isle?  

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This seems to be the place where we all post the negative issues with candidates.   I mean why only comment on this post and not the myriad of others that were posted about the other side of the isle?  

Same as you and everyone else. I pick and choose where I comment.  I certainly don’t have time to read every post.  And sometimes I’m just not in the mood to comment even if I don’t agree with something.  Honestly, If I were smarter than I am, I wouldn’t comment in P&R at all. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Decoy73 said:

Same as you and everyone else. I pick and choose where I comment.  I certainly don’t have time to read every post.  And sometimes I’m just not in the mood to comment even if I don’t agree with something.  Honestly, If I were smarter than I am, I wouldn’t comment in P&R at all. 

Fair enough 

• Thanks 1