The 2022 Congressional Elections

19 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You think ABC/WAPO commissions a conservative pollster? 

Rather, that Twitter account only retweets polls that look good for Republicans. 

Although nothing exemplifies the Republican voting apparatus more than justifying a vote for Walker over Warnock. I look forward to his speeches about moving our dirty air to China and importing clean air on the Senate floor.

His secret COVID spray will be a revelation in protecting other Senators from getting COVID. 

• Plus1 5
4 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Rather, that Twitter account only retweets polls that look good for Republicans. 

Although nothing exemplifies the Republican voting apparatus more than justifying a vote for Walker over Warnock. I look forward to his speeches about moving our dirty air to China and importing clean air on the Senate floor.

His secret COVID spray will be a revelation in protecting other Senators from getting COVID. 

Couldn’t really follow what the rambling at the end and how that pertains to whether or not you think the ABC/WAPO pollsters are conservative pollsters like you earlier claimed.

• Plus1 1

On 9/27/2022 at 7:50 PM, funhusker said:

What about the post was confusing?  I thought it made pretty good sense.

@Archy1221 knows exactly what the "rambling" was.  He supports Walker because of the R next to his name, despite him clearly not understanding the world around him, his personal history and violence towards women, and general nonsense that comes from his mouth. 

But as a conservative Republican, his support really hinges on whether or not a particular candidate is ready to overthrow Democracy after lying about the election results. Unfortunately for Warnock, he doesn't fit that criteria and thus will not get the support of Archy.

• Plus1 3