QB Daniel Kaelin

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Kaelin commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

13. Daniel Kaelin

The Nebraska pledge worked with strong pace and rhythm throughout the workout, at his best on conventional dropbacks. He was accurate on all but two tosses coming off of five-step drops, with even more efficiency while working to his front side.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Didn't say he was doing bad.  Just repeated what the guy from 247 said.  I wasn't there so...

I didn’t get that you were saying he was doing bad by any means, just thought I’d share a graphic w you that showed that he did better than what some reports were saying

12 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

I didn’t get that you were saying he was doing bad by any means, just thought I’d share a graphic w you that showed that he did better than what some reports were saying

no worries.  I just thought it was funny that his footwork was mentioned.  I feel like the last 4-5 Qbs that have played at Nebraska always get their footwork mentioned during camp and during the season.  

13 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

no worries.  I just thought it was funny that his footwork was mentioned.  I feel like the last 4-5 Qbs that have played at Nebraska always get their footwork mentioned during camp and during the season.  

Lots of happy feet in Lincoln in the past few QBs to be sure. Hopefully with another year of HS that is something he works on. Looks promising though

36 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Absolutely!!!!  With the oline being horrible, happy feet is a survival technique 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Daniel Kaelin