QB Daniel Kaelin

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Kaelin commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

FyyOtM2acAAzYiG?format=jpg

Makes me think back to Mike Leach saying that accuracy is the #1 thing that can't really be coached:

"People make this mistake all over the country, and everybody can think of one, but there will be a guy who is big, strong and athletic, and everyone gets tempted by speed and if someone has a super strong arm."

"Then they say 'Well all he has to do is work on his accuracy. Well ok. He won't be accurate in high school. Then some college will take him, and then he won't be accurate there, and then the NFL says 'all he has to do is work on his accuracy,' and they'll take him there, and he won't be accurate there and then he'll be out of the league."

"The thing that's amazing to me, is that after all of high school he's not accurate, and now all of a sudden you're special and you're going to make him accurate? And then after college he's not accurate, and you're special and you're going to make him accurate? I just haven't seen that happen. I've seen guys improve, but they don't all of a sudden become accurate."

https://footballscoop.com/news/mike-leach-quarterback-isnt-accurate-shouldnt-recruit

• TBH 1
5 minutes ago, Toe said:

Makes me think back to Mike Leach saying that accuracy is the #1 thing that can't really be coached:

https://footballscoop.com/news/mike-leach-quarterback-isnt-accurate-shouldnt-recruit

You are 100 percent correct, and just think he has at least another year to develop a stronger arm ( if that’s actually his weakness…)The more I see of this kid the more I think we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for Nebraska’s offense 

• Mavric changed the title to QB Daniel Kaelin